Rampage GM on Alliance..

ChivNPJSA

Okay so it seems Antilogic aka Casualties seems to be loving his Job as Chat moderator and muting everyone he wants and realy likes it.

Here is an example I got muted for idk why, otherwise this guy is just retarded or he doesnt udnerstand any sarcasm, or maybe Virgin irl.

This guy posted "WTF" in the English Channel, I asked simply "WTF = Want to fuck?" because otherwise he meent WTT = Want to trade or WTS = Want to sell. I dont know

why this server doesnt anything against the Chat moderators but I see daily this guy muting over 20+ people for nosense.

http://imgur.com/n4husp3,VWJIlX0,ETdFLF4

You were muted for breaking the chat's rules. You received a 120 minute penalty for obscene language.

I understand you are upset about it, but you have to understand that my job is exactly this, muting people who don't obey the rules of the chat. It's that simple.

As for insulting me, it's unwise. In one thread you were cheering for me, how I'm active, to quote you "a machine that mutes people" and now, that you are the target, you call me a retarded virgin? Don't you find this childish and ironic?

I'm not muting over 20, I'm muting well over 80. Those people are spammers, caps lock abusers, people who swear or give racist remarks to people, character names/guild names/pet names that are against the rules and you for swearing.

Next time you're this free with your tongue when adressing or describing server staff, you will get banned.

Have a nice day!

PS: I can understand sarcasm, but being sarcastic and also swearing at the same time IS STILL against the rules.

Edited by uraganuu
  • Like 2

Seriously this is the worst bullshit i ever saw on the entire life beeing on this server. You do a good job im not saying you dont.

But the fact you Ban everyone, everything just because you dont understand something or people you dont like makes me sick.

Here an example: http://i.imgur.com/az3d7Dm.jpg, as you can see on the Chat log this guy saying "retards everywhere in 3s" and as you can see on the Picture you were standing next to me.

I dont know if know but many people dont like you on Alliance. Why? Because they know you're someone from Horde you should do your Job on horde not on Alliance side. The fact

we got a Chat Moderator from the Enemy side is sad enough. By example if i would be Chat Mod on Horde side i would mute people i dont like. In my opninion the thing you're just doing

is, you're trying to get People mad at you but you dont see that. Of course its your Job but you dont know when its time to distinguish when people are talking with each other about fun things

and not to you. Or do you want to tell me if someone talks with each other about something you're allowed to Mute them?

Ban me? Feel free to do that, but dont forget this is a Pirate and unofficial WoW Server. I dont know if the developement & you ever saw the official rules from Blizzard about making a Private server

but it seems you didnt. Just want to make you realize if 100 people report this server to Blizzard this server can get closed.

Are you threatening him or the server with this sentence: "Just want to make you realize if 100 people report this server to Blizzard this server can get closed."? Kind of rude, isn't it? Yea, it can get closed, but I can't really understand people. I know that is hard to contain yourself, but go and swear on guild or party chat, or call someone up on skype, and shout (I usually do that when things go mad on arena or stuff). It is not that hard to keep off swearing and spamming of global chat. You know that we moderate only the global channels like the /s, /y. Go and give out all your rage, but please, use other channels. It is so easy to avoid getting banned or muted, but people are childish, and if they get muted they even get stubborn. And that combination, believe me, makes the whole situation worse.
  • Like 2