[POLL]English realm

Hijax

Do you want an English realm?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an English realm?

• Yes i want a English realm x100
    • Yes i want a English realm x10
    • Yes i want a English realm xFun realm
    • No id rather not have an English realm.

Completely pointless. How could you even come up with such an idea. If you havent noticed, only a small part of english players have left in the server - those who have russian friends.

Also everyone will just play in 100x server, because it has the most players.

Everyone else have moved to ****** wow (Yes, thats its name. Dont ban me for advertising a server, which people here know better than pandawow itself), since they have launched 2 mop realms, that are highly more fixed and professional. I mean, even if an english player looks for a server to play in, will pandawow pop up? Everything is in russian, if its in english - its written like from a baby.

You were thinking of recruiting people with that new video? If so, id rather remain silent. If I would decribe how bad that video is, I would probably get banned.

Completely pointless. How could you even come up with such an idea. If you havent noticed, only a small part of english players have left in the server - those who have russian friends.

Everyone else have moved to ****** wow (Yes, thats its name. Dont ban me for advertising a server, which people here know better than pandawow itself), since they have launched 2 mop realms, that are highly more fixed and professional. I mean, even if an english player looks for a server to play in, will pandawow pop up? Everything is in russian, if its in english - its written like from a baby.

You were thinking of recruiting people with that new video? If so, id rather remain silent. If I would decribe how bad that video is, I would probably get banned.

I came up with scuh idea, just because i was wondering. This is just a simple question i have,and tought it would be fun to see what the rest of the community thought.

Insteed of only giving negative comments, try and build up the negativity with a bit of positive reactions bend into your comment. Because like this all i read is '' Flame, flame flame,rage..'' And i know there are things which should be improved arround here, and i myself am trying to make things better arround here the fullest i possibly can. But im just from the technical support. I dont have a lot of influence.

- - - Updated - - -

We have already had such a pull and it failed.

And all the realms are international.

We had such poll about a half year ago, but things change during all those months. This poll is not ment to come from some body with a staff position, but just from a person in the community who wonders.And it obviously will fail again because we dont have enough english players to fill up a whole realm. But im just curious.

Edited by Hijax

Please, I beg you. If you really think that, then move right now to that server, and remain silent as you just wrote. If you can't say anything meaningful then please keep your mouth shut. Go and have fun on those servers and when you realize how bugged they are, just go to their forum and cry for them. I guess it's enough said.

Concerning the poll, I guess it's meaningless, since there isn't that much english players who desire to have an own server. I still consider that it is fun to play with people from around the world (yea, even if they russian... I've met really sympatic russian people too, no hate needed towards them). Plus, opening a new realm would make the servers more instabil and it would generate lag I guess.

Okay more fixed that's a good joke man :D Gave me a nice giggle :$ Thank you for making my day.

Hijax would love to see another realm that is actually english and it would attract more people, it is indeed sad to find myself whispered by russians to wich i can't answer because i don't speak russian.

Cheers, Twigger.

Synced with all due respect nobody is forcing you to play here, and keep your speculations to yourself. Thank you.

Edited by Twigger