Login problem 2

Gianka

Why you should immediately close the thread? How the hell do I solve my problem, if in 5 seconds close the thread?

This is seriously a staff?

And now, I am referring to the words used by Juster: 1%? And if it is? The 1% can not play then?

So, I would have only lost time and money right?

Be serious!

Because before the transfer of the cock I could play and not now? I'm tired and I'm getting angry!

You told me what to do and I did it, but it does not work! And what do you do? Close the thread instead of helping, seriousness 0%

So the 1% is not to play? Good! Thanks so much "PANDAWOW"

Try this

1.Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)

2.Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"

3.Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns

And please remain calm guys..

[spoiler=Image tutorial][ATTACH=CONFIG]64006[/ATTACH]flush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-2.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-3.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-4.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-5.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-6.jpg

Try this

1.Click the start button and navigate to the command prompt (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt)

2.Make sure that you right click on the command prompt application and choose "Run as Administrator"

3.Type in the command ipconfig /flushdns

And please remain calm guys..

[spoiler=Image tutorial][ATTACH=CONFIG]64006[/ATTACH]flush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-2.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-3.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-4.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-5.jpgflush-dns-windows-vista-7-step-6.jpg

Tried it, but it does not work! I still have the same error and I'm getting tired ... I do not know how to fix ... Before the transfer, there wasn't this error ._.

And from what I see, the problem is of Italian nationality ... only Italians have this problem!