serious question(sry for asking too soon)

Frostshotz

IMPORTANT dont take this as an inpatient question,im just asking since nothing left to do on free days

k so u know WoD released and its awesome,all the ppl are excited and are fully geared(most) so can u tell me in atleast what time ull release the WoD version?2015?or ull fix the mop stuff first?

the reason why i want it here is because...well most of my chars have all this gear and stuff so would be awesome if u make a server :)

also if ur aiming on making it be sure to fix garrisons first since u cant continue starting quests without them i think

idc this much if its bugged or not pvp will be kind of balanced

i hope that atleast garrisons will work here

plz make this server wod after u fix whatever u want so we can experience some real stuff :D

Pvp kinda balanced?! After these warriors get their another buff up and roll to protection or fury to pvp?

A feral druid....balanced?

A windwalkers monk damage...balanced? He barely does make out any damage if we compare..

Mistweaver monk . Lol do 2 sec cc spawn burst and 1 shot dat shite.

Completely not truth what you say. Its really unbalanced on wod , and not surprise , its new xpansion

Pvp kinda balanced?! After these warriors get their another buff up and roll to protection or fury to pvp?

A feral druid....balanced?

A windwalkers monk damage...balanced? He barely does make out any damage if we compare..

Mistweaver monk . Lol do 2 sec cc spawn burst and 1 shot dat shite.

Completely not truth what you say. Its really unbalanced on wod , and not surprise , its new xpansion

like any1 cares xD

its the worst for me-im a dlock since wotlk and imagine me in wod

even if these ppl are unbalanced well still find our way like we do now with warrs second wind