Shado-Pan Trinkets!

Matukaa

Hello guys!

My question is the following: Do Shado-Pan trinkets work? If they do, how to obtain them? I think you need reputation with them, or something. Could someone possibly explain it to me? Just because I'm rolling a rogue now, and it gives a massive amount of burst, just what a rogue needs :)

Thanks in advance.

They work, but they should be removed. Totally overpowered gadgets.

You need to be exalted with the shado-pan. You can do this by buying a tool on the webshop that gives you reputation with that faction.

I don't recommend using them, however. If you value your defense, by using these trinkets you lose the Resilience bonus from your trinket set, wich is a HUGE loss. They are amazing for burst, but overall I'm under the impression that you do alot more damage if you live longer. :)

Thanks for the quick answer :D the problem is that we are talking about rogues. You won't go for sustained damage, you pretty much have one shot: to kill the other player during your burst phase. After that, you restealth and wait. So I'm buying them :)

They work, but they should be removed. Totally overpowered gadgets.

You need to be exalted with the shado-pan. You can do this by buying a tool on the webshop that gives you reputation with that faction.

I don't recommend using them, however. If you value your defense, by using these trinkets you lose the Resilience bonus from your trinket set, wich is a HUGE loss. They are amazing for burst, but overall I'm under the impression that you do alot more damage if you live longer. :)

and what tool exactly is it?

http://db.pandawow.me/?item=95496 ? if yes, then how many are required?

Edited by dotadoom

Sorry to burst your bubble, but shado-pan trinkets are trash in current season. Even if the proc is bugged and gives more stats than its supposed to do, new resil eats that + trinket can proc from the tiniest damage you do and then go on a 2 minute cooldown IN PVP = complete waste.

Almost in all cases in pvp, the proc pvp trinket is the best choice, since it almost gives as much stats as the shado-pan trinket, refunds pvp power to catch up with the high resilience, has almost the same duration and only a 20 second downtime.

Youll only dig yourself a hole, by buying using that trinket.

• 2 weeks later...

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault costs: 1155 Valor and can be found at http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=94511

However, despite what the site says its a 20 second proc for 8.8k agility, (checked my characters stats) with a large CD (number escapes me).

The item required for the rep is a; http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=95496/shado-pan-assault-insignia

It costs 30 bonuses from the shop. Only one of them is required on Fun realm, haven't tested it on any others :(

P.S. the item itself basically caps your hit ;D leaving a lot of reforging spare in other items which is always good. (Haven't seen one high rated rogue not use this)

Edited by lickmyorbs