Do something about this data center pls

lickmyorbs

so pre-data center move, i hovered on 20-30ms with the occasional error 132, and every now and then i got kicked from the game (which you said was a RAM issue that was kicking people out of the game).

Post-data center move. (and i have seen/heard this from many people) my ms has rose by about 80-90, and im getting kicked from the game anywhere between every 10-30 minutes. Now i know you will say "not server connection is you" or "use a proxy". Well for one using a proxy would increase my ms as it would have to go through one more ip...

and if its not the server connection why then has my isp not changed yet my connection has become worse? (and please dont close this thread after some half answer that doesnt even work)

IDK if its just a select few people, but c'mon you only have 10,000 players at any one time. This issue has been brought up many times, and the only reply as stated above, is "use a proxy", "not server connection is you", "this is your ping now"

Anywho back to the original point, do you plan to do anything about this problem? or are you just going to close this thread and say "not server is you"

http://gyazo.com/9e8beba015d8c27935697f8c96a92728

^ this is a prime example btw

i understand you are not a native english speaker but cmon.

P.S. this took me 9 minutes to write, in that time i DC'd twice and got a error 132 by standing at IF dummies

Edited by lickmyorbs