Commodity suggestions for the Fun realm

uraganuu

1. Food/elixirs and potions

Let us buy stacks of 100. The cost is meaningless since gold is useless, so why not add stacks of 100 or even more of these? Easily purchaseable in a few clicks.

2. Allow players to transmogrify legendary items, but keep the transmogrification rules. Plate on plate, cloth on cloth, weapons of the same kind to weapons of the same kind etc

3. In RBGs, if a team is about to lose, they can just all leave the BG and the winning side will not earn any points. This wastes everyone's time and players aren't keen on doing rated battlegrounds anymore. Fix this, please!

4. Fix the ignore function. It's still not working.

5. Install a counter to flooding. If you spam the same line more then 5 times in a timespan of 10 seconds, you get auto-muted for flooding. While there are moderators and GMs present to apply punishments, we aren't always there. Such a measure would make the process of muting flooders automatic, saving staff some time and saving players from an eventual frustration.

6. Consider giving moderators a way to view the opposite side's chat channels.

7. Make Tome of the Clear Mind a one-buy-infinite-stack item, so you only need to buy one and you can change talents and glyphs freely.

8. Make leveling professions instant.

9. Increase the penalty for cheating to 90 days or IP bans/permanent bans.

10. Give me cake!

Let us buy stacks of 100. The cost is meaningless since gold is useless, so why not add stacks of 100 or even more of these? Easily purchaseable in a few clicks.

macro for it

/run BuyMerchantItem(itemnumber,itemstackubuy)

MAKE PROFFS INSTANT

and fix glider

thats it

2. Allow players to transmogrify legendary items, but keep the transmogrification rules. Plate on plate, cloth on cloth, weapons of the same kind to weapons of the same kind etc

3. In RBGs, if a team is about to lose, they can just all leave the BG and the winning side will not earn any points. This wastes everyone's time and players aren't keen on doing rated battlegrounds anymore. Fix this, please!

5. Install a counter to flooding. If you spam the same line more then 5 times in a timespan of 10 seconds, you get auto-muted for flooding. While there are moderators and GMs present to apply punishments, we aren't always there. Such a measure would make the process of muting flooders automatic, saving staff some time and saving players from an eventual frustration.

7. Make Tome of the Clear Mind a one-buy-infinite-stack item, so you only need to buy one and you can change talents and glyphs freely.

10. Give me cake!

1. Not applicable, implemented differently.

2. Good idea.

4. Fixed.

8. Strange it's not there yet...

9. No IP bans here.

My answer is a bit late, I know)))

http://risovach.ru/upload/2012/01/templ_1326012081_orig_sloupok.jpg

10. Give me cake!

I agree with all of it (especially part 10 - that is if you share ofc xD)

But I think fixing classes and those PVE sets not scaling down is mandatory

PS: Ahhh.. feels good to be unbanned again..

I'm totally agree with the number 2 about let us xmog legendary items (maybe a new npc only for xmog legendary items)

And would be nice arenas 1v1 because for my part always i have bad partners or mad partners what are so specials for play arenas and i'll prefer to play arenas alone to get more fun by my own skills.

Regarding the legendary transmog, would the devs have any time to create a tmorph NPC / Addon would be nice.

Also, please implement elite gear.

I also noticed that the Cataclysmic gladiator (Elite) vendor is in-game (xFun) However, the original cataclysmic gladiator gear vendor is not available T^T.

I also understand that people and yourselfs do not like the custom content idea, and i may stand alone on this, but i much preferred the arena team system as opposed to the arena solo team idea, (e.g. cataclysm had a team system and MoP has a personal rating system.)

+1 For the Legendary Transmog

+1 Also for the Cataclysmic gear vendor

Also I would like to add something conserning the "Honor Mounts" Vendor. Like.. seriously, a gryphon that can be bought from the vendor for like 20 gold is sold for 3.5k honor ? Same goes for 80% of the mounts in that vendor. Please fix this up a bit, maybe add new mounts and change them up a bit, just do something.

Another suggestion would be to fix Timeless. Turn it up like a pvp zone a bit. Maybe make the celestials killable too but that wont be approved since its the "Fun realm" and no mop pve content should be touched (although I disagree hard with that statement but w/e). So the whole idea is to make something we can buy with bloody coins maybe ? Or just to make something that attracts people there. Meh its really not that interesting suggestion but still counts.

I was also thinking about suggesting the legendary cloaks buuuuuuuuuuut the majority will disagree about them, plus in order not to be associated with any pve content it should be done with a custom pvp quest chain ( maybe associated with timeless isle), and thats alot of work so.. Guess not.

Another things which can be considered are events, something that brings some fresh air, not the plain boring Login=BG=Arena=*insert raid for transmog*=Afk till you get super bored and log into another alt to start farming gear Routine. Something to keep the players entertained ( Im not saying that someone should entertain them all day) atleast at night or idk.. something.

Legendary cloaks will be overpowered due to proc rates being bugged. http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=102248, http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=102249, imagine this bugging out and hitting you many times during the 3 seconds. As this proc scales with haste, and (not sure on this) but on some classes haste is bugged e.g. 350% haste on a tyran frost dk (I know frost dk's will not use agil capes but keep the essence of my argument in mind.) Unfortunately, if they fix everything else, maybe the legendary capes will be viable :)