Xmas is Coming!

StarCaller

Type the name of the character: Atfire

The realm you are playing on: x100

What mount you would like: Winged Guardian or Sky Golem (Preferably Sky Golem)

And the reason why you would like to have it: I don't have a feel good reason that will make you feel bad for me and give it to me, I just really want either mount and don't have the money to buy them.

Congrats to whoever gets it!

Edited by drakojan201

Character Name: Chiv

Realm: PandaWoW Fun 4-life

Mount: http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=104011/stormcrow

Reason: Its one of the best Mounts ingame for me. Ive been helping my people ingame and trying to keep it on, i like this server (even a few things arent right) but i like how everyone here has his own personality.

The servers are becoming bigger and bigger and so is the community, there is always people trying to help each other without getting noticed and i think this mount would be the perfect gift for me. C: :bye:

• 9 months later...

I will also gift 10 lucky players some nice mounts and/or other items.

Will organize a "Show your xmog" competition around the 20th of December and the winners will be announced on the 25th. I consider 5 days to be enough for you to decide on wich xmog set to show-off :)

Watch out for the thread, it will be here!

/Cas

• Like 1

Type the name of the character: Luthem

The realm you are playing on: x100

What mount you would like: http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=71339/vicious-gladiators-twilight-drake

And the reason why you would like to have it: I've been working 4 jobs in the last 4 years to try and save enough money to get this cute and fluffy mount. I've dreamt about it at least 16 times. I've always wanted to be a vicious gladiator like the almighty TSA (Revolutio) and nothing would help me better than this, so pls mr santa claws, spare me some change