Hello.

bradster91

So I am a newer player from the US, and I brought my buddy to the server as well. From what we have seen so far this is by far one of the best MOP servers out there. I know this is mainly a russian server but there seems to be a decent amount of english players around as well. We started on the x100 and now play the fun server as well.

My question is...is this server pay to win or can you earn everything in game as well?

And do they plan to implement PVE content because as it seems now, there is no real pve in this server??

I appreciate the responses sorry if this stuff has been asked before!!!

thank you kindly,

Brad

It's not pay to win.

Via the Donate feature you can only get gear that's already aquirable through regular gameplay.

Most of the PVE content is now working, except for the majority of Pandaria raids.

As for the english community, you can type /join english and you will join the english chat channel.

Please, get aquainted with this set of rules: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=79032

Here you can see list of staff, description of our server's capabilities, working content etc: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=46714

Have a nice stay in Pandawow! :)

So I am a newer player from the US, and I brought my buddy to the server as well. From what we have seen so far this is by far one of the best MOP servers out there. I know this is mainly a russian server but there seems to be a decent amount of english players around as well. We started on the x100 and now play the fun server as well.

My question is...is this server pay to win or can you earn everything in game as well?

And do they plan to implement PVE content because as it seems now, there is no real pve in this server??

I appreciate the responses sorry if this stuff has been asked before!!!

thank you kindly,

Brad

have fun with non scripted pve (: