Chat Moderator Application

Derpshroom

Hello Panda-WoW,

My name is Nikola or mostly known as *Vengeful*(ingame) and I'm currently sixteen years old.Soon to be 17

You can contact me on skype: *birdofice* or via my e-mail address: iceobliteration@gmail.com.

I've been playing World Of Warcraft Since the end of 2011 - start of 2012 and I've been to many servers but I have retail experience too.

I've come to Panda-WoW before 3 weeks and a bit

I'm willing to work at Panda-WoW-Fun realm since all my characters are there and obviously there is a lack of actively working Chat Mods.

My main(Horde) : Vengeful (guild)

My only ban was: for using caps lock because I forgot to turn it off so I wrote a whole sentence in caps and I got muted by Chat Mod as I should be.

And I've never been banned on forums.

TIME

I think I can provide 4-5 to 7 hours Daily during the week for working as chat mod or even more since my PC is turned on all the time (mostly) and I can be in WoW checking chat and if someone abuses it

Also during weekends I can prolly provide 10-12 hours of work for the server as Chat Moderator.

The reason I'd most likely be offline would be some special finals week in school or if I'm ill.

Additional info about me :

I am a student in Foreign Language School and I've studied English for 3 years now in the high school and 7 years before that in primary school.

I've also learned Russian a few years ago I can understand a lot when a Russian player is typing to me ,as my native language is Bulgarian and they're kinda similar(don't get me wrong).

I know a bit French and I know a few phrases in Spanish.

Considering most of the community are Russians, Spanish and English people I think I'd be a good chat mod as I can understand those 3 languages (or at least Russian/English) and I can stay online for quite a lot of time.

I think I'm suitable for this position as I see many mods don't do their job and sleep while people are spamming and insulting staff members.

:)

In my spare time I go to swim and go to the gym to keep myself fit. I also like to watch movies and of course play World of Warcraft.

P.S Cheers! :)

Edited by Derpshroom
typos, layout

Me and lickmyorbs login to horde from time to time, mostly when I'm online chat is "dead" there's not much activity and talking going on, nor people breaking chat rules, people hate me for my modding maybe because I mute people when they break one of the chat rules, and I see nothing bad in that, also you should've sent PM to Кукла and wait for reply, if her inbox is full wait few days and try again, also you shouldn't leave your PC on and go outside or something for a long time because during that time a lot of stuff can happen in the chat, I personally do it as less as possible.And thank you for good words. Good luck with your application.

I absolutely like horde people :D its fun to chat and stuff, I don't really have to do much job on fun. Ofc, there are some idiots, who ask for it, but the biggest part of Horde is well mannered, at least the english people

Also: Vegeful can confirm it :D he's a very nice guy, he helped me holding some giveaways

Edited by Matukaa

Me and lickmyorbs login to horde from time to time, mostly when I'm online chat is "dead" there's not much activity and talking going on, nor people breaking chat rules, people hate me for my modding maybe because I mute people when they break one of the chat rules, and I see nothing bad in that, also you should've sent PM to Кукла and wait for reply, if her inbox is full wait few days and try again, also you shouldn't leave your PC on and go outside or something for a long time because during that time a lot of stuff can happen in the chat, I personally do it as less as possible.And thank you for good words. Good luck with your application.

lol no people hate you because you mod people for the most dumb reasons and when someone keep telling you to stop you just keep muting because you think you are a cool cyber guy on a private server.

im pretty sure 50% of the server hates you, the other 50% are you dick sucker or 12 year old girls you are into. pce

Starcaller I made this thread when Kukla's inbox was full so 1 chat mod told me to post it on site, secondly I've followed the instructions of what the layout must be but it's just not that strict and it's made into whole sentences instead dumb 1 line sentence.

• 2 weeks later...