Race change not working

Realm:Fun

Nick:Tharazon

Problem:My race change is not working,I was a night elf a long time ago,changed to worgen for a few months,a week ago I changed to night elf and now I want to change back to worgen.I sold another character and bought the race change for 120 bonus points.I went ingame and clicked on the race change infront of my character and when I finished costumizing I clicked change race and I am still night elf and the option is still available to me.I tried multiple times but it didnt work please help!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69310[/ATTACH] this is before the race change.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69312[/ATTACH] this is during the race change.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69313[/ATTACH] this is after the race change.

Please help!If this problem cant be solved please make my character Tharazon worgen somehow cause this thing has had a big impact on me atm please!And anyone doesnt belive me just check the face of my char its different in the pictures.

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY I AM REALLY SAD I JUST WANT TO SEE THAT PEOPLE WANT TO HELP!!!!!!

Edited by angelovskam

• 4 months later...

realm:100x

nick:Hypergiant

Problem:My race change is not working,I was a night elf a long time ago,changed to worgen for a few months,a week ago I changed to night elf and now I want to change back to worgen.I sold another character and bought the race change for 150 bonus points.I went ingame and clicked on the race change infront of my character and when I finished costumizing I clicked change race and I am still night elf and the option is still available to me.I tried multiple times but it didnt work.It doesnt work