Worst BG ever.. Quitting the game for good now..

kaibakor2012

I'd probably be higher on the charts if I did less objectives.. I defended for quite a bit actually... Game started out like 1200 to 400 in their favor and it was basically cause of my defending that we ended up 1450 to 1550 (with them still leading). We had 4 bases, they had 1.. I ninja'd farm and basically kept 4 of Hordes busy by myself for enough time to actually cap it for ourselves. But in the same time, I have no idea what my team was doing but they literally took all of our bases. Turns out they had stables before we had farm and won by 10 points..

I'm not actually quitting but I was kinda mad... Broke my headphones, etc.. Was really irritating :D

I can't care less whether I'm alliance or horde lol.... I got mad because I bust my ass off and lost by 10 points... We got farm and they got stables at like literally the same time.. We were both at 1590 and we had 1 base each.. The odds were like 50 - 50 and we lost... that sucked..

Also, I was a rogue that defended like more than 50% of the BG.. and was pretty bad geared too.. If I wanted to I could top the damage charts... Obviously I didn't lol. How come you make the conclusion that I'm mad because I didn't top the charts.. Are you for real?

I can't care less whether I'm alliance or horde lol.... I got mad because I bust my ass off and lost by 10 points... We got farm and they got stables at like literally the same time.. We were both at 1590 and we had 1 base each.. The odds were like 50 - 50 and we lost... that sucked..

Also, I was a rogue that defended like more than 50% of the BG.. and was pretty bad geared too.. If I wanted to I could top the damage charts... Obviously I didn't lol. How come you make the conclusion that I'm mad because I didn't top the charts.. Are you for real?

i am for real i guess lel

but why would u get mad @ a game?i understand failing an exam or smth but in a game when ur fully geared and can que again?