Race change bug cause of racial spells bug!(please help)

Realm:Fun

Nick:Tharazon

Problem:My race change is not working,I was a night elf a long time ago,changed to worgen for a few months,a week ago I changed to night elf and now I want to change back to worgen.I sold another character and bought the race change for 120 bonus points.I went ingame and clicked on the race change infront of my character and when I finished costumizing I clicked change race and I am still night elf and the option is still available to me.I tried multiple times but it didnt work.It doesnt work cause of the race racials I am a night elf but I have all the spells that worgens have (two forms,running wild,1% crit increase etc) and I dont know how to fix the problem.Please repair my characters racial abilities so I can change to worgen!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69483[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69484[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69485[/ATTACH]

Some screenshot of my general tab where i have both worgen and night elf racial abilities!!!!!!PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!!!!

No I have night elf and worgen racials both of them only missing running wild and darkflight(worgen racials) so I need my character repaired or something ive tried the site repair its not working for this thing and i dont know how to fix it i really want to be a worgen! :) if you can somehow help me i will be greatful

Night elf racials that I have:Nature Resistance,Quickness,Shadowmeld,Wisp Spirit

Worgen racials that I have:Flayer,Two Forms,Viciousness

This is all on one character...and I am a night elf.If my character gets fixed(worgen racials removed) I could race change to worgen and be happy for the rest of my characters life! :D SO HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!

• 4 months later...