New season pvp event

uraganuu

Hello everyone!

As soon as the new season will be here, I had this ideea of organizing a pvp contest for the 2s bracket of the arena with nice rewards!

Since everyone will start from 0 rating, I will monitor the Top Arena ratings after exactly 7 days since new season start.

Once the season is started and everyone is trying to boost their ratings, the first 3 people in the Arena Top(you can find details about this on your account page, in the Statistics page) will be rewarded.

Here are the prizes you can expect from competing:

First place: 1000 bonuses, donated by me, that you can spend in whatever way you want. The winner will give me a list of items, totalizing 1000 bonuses, and I will gift them to the winner's character.

Second place: A mount of your choice from the webstore. It can be whatever mount you want, no limitations, regardless of it's cost.

Third place: http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=33225/reins-of-the-swift-spectral-tiger

I will donate a total of up to 1.500 bonuses for this event, spread between 3 of the best players on the realm.

I will keep you guys posted with updates, if necessary to change anything regarding this event.

You can bother me in game for any questions related to this event on the following list of characters: Ashophoenix, Casualties, Osum or my official GM characters, Antilogic and Vapez.

Good luck!

Edited by uraganuu

2s ? U kiddin right ?

The most unbalanced shitty bracket ever!

Anyway. If 2s then rules should be > double dps only! No GAY teams (healer-dps)

I so agree with that. But consider this, double dps most of ppl would be Sub rogue x2, Warr x2, Warr - Sub Rogue, Spriest x2, etc all the op classes... not to mention they'd all be in full PvE gear.

Anyway. If 2s then rules should be > double dps only! No GAY teams (healer-dps)

I so agree with that. But consider this' date=' double dps most of ppl would be Sub rogue x2, Warr x2, Warr - Sub Rogue, Spriest x2, etc all the op classes[/quote']

Well, just one surprise question for u, how u gonna check that? Have u even read the rules? It's not a tournament or smth like that.

I will monitor the Top Arena ratings after exactly 7 days since new season start.

u can have different mates every time u'r doing arenas.

I so agree with that. But consider this, double dps most of ppl would be Sub rogue x2, Warr x2, Warr - Sub Rogue, Spriest x2, etc all the op classes... not to mention they'd all be in full PvE gear.

I am almost sure that they will start the new season with a new changelog and fixing pve gear.

uraganuu! I want to join to the giveaways as well! I did lots of giveaways during Christmas, in a total of 2k bonuses, and soon I'll have tons of bonuses again :D and since I can't really do anything with it, cos I have everything I need, I want to join the charity :) I usually do Hide and Seek events, that's the easiest to achieve without being a GM, though now I see that you are doing these kind of acts too :D so please lemme join

Or I'll just simply hold some more Hide and Seek events for celebrating the new season or something. But before I announce it, please let me know what you think

Edited by Matukaa

I'm saving a more special event for the 3s bracket. You'll see it when I decide exactly what to do with it and to what extent :)

As for "2s sucks, yo" or "why not 3s, yo?":

-2s players don't "suck". If you think they do, go duel them.

-I will be holding events for every possible PvP type, wether it's world pvp, arena, BGs or RBGs, but due to lack of time and resources needed to host them more often, I'm forced to take them one at a time.

I'm saving a more special event for the 3s bracket. You'll see it when I decide exactly what to do with it and to what extent :)

As for "2s sucks, yo" or "why not 3s, yo?":

-2s players don't "suck". If you think they do, go duel them.

-I will be holding events for every possible PvP type, wether it's world pvp, arena, BGs or RBGs, but due to lack of time and resources needed to host them more often, I'm forced to take them one at a time.

f a c e p a l m

ive farmed everyone on the 2s ladder in 3s, they are all FOTM warrior rdruids that are clueless when it requires skill rather than composition

anyways i doubt most of the english members will stay here considering WOD on another server is opening on the 30th, (rather not say the name or i will be banned by putin)

You can contact me in game on the following characters:

Official GM characters: Vapez(Horde) and Antilogic(Alliance)

Normal play characters: Ashophoenix(alliance), Casualties(horde), Osum(horde), Petcrimes(alliance).

As for arranging events where best of each class is rewarded, that's a very nice ideea! However, it's a totally different event then this one, so let's stay on topic. :)

Edited by uraganuu