[Event] Hide and Seek

Matukaa

Hello guys!

Some of you maybe already heard of me (aka Jæmie) holding Hide and Seek events.

I'd like to hold these events on a weekly basis, persay every Friday evening.

So if you are up for some fun, get ready for some Hide and Seek events on he Fun realm. I'll find a new place every week, and your only job is to find me. The first one to do so will get his/her award: any item(s) from the website shop up to 400 bonuses. I'll be announcing the event on the english channel, so be sure that you follow the channel. First, I'll say only the continent, and I'll give hints every 10 minutes.

Note: I'll announce it from a different account, since shift+left click reveals my location, so it would be a huge advantage.

The event will take time every Friday, around 7-8 PM GMT. (the time might change from week to week, so check this forum every friday)

If you don't understand something, or I left some info out, feel free to comment and ask, I'll reply as soon as possible.

Happy finding for everyone,

Matukaa (aka Jæmie)

Edited by Matukaa
  • Like 1

On a second thought, you can still whisper me and shift+click my name, so holding an event from my character is too easily exploitable, so I'll ask one of our Game Masters to help. You can't whisper to them, so it will be fair. Keep tuned to the event :)

Matukaa intends to gift the winner items worth up to 400 bonuses, Race, Faction, Gender, Name Change can't be gifted nor Character Restore. He has to either vote 20 days or donate.

And Matukaa, Shift + Click on your name or /who Jaemie only reveals your current zone or city, it doesn't pinpoint your location on their map so it's not that big deal to request GM help. Even if they do that they still have to look for you in that zone.

Edited by Lanstus

And Matukaa' date=' Shift + Click on your name or /who Jaemie only reveals your current zone or city, it doesn't pinpoint your location on their map so it's not that big deal to request GM help. Even if they do that they still have to look for you in that zone.[/quote']

Yes, I'm completely aware of that, but where's the challenge? Giving away 400 bonus points for locating me with a /target Jaemie macro in a small zone? Not really worth it. I would like to give away these points, but I need something challenging. If you guys can come up with an idea, I'll be more than happy to hear about it.

Anyways, I think there is no point to hold these events, when the only response was from Bonexa demanding to get his account back... I'll try it no matter what, people on the english channel are always up for some fun :D

Edited by Matukaa

I'll hold these event no matter what. I just thought that announcing it would make it more official, and people will believe it. Anyways, there are some people who actually tries to find me and he is even surprised that he gets his award, which is nice :))

Most of them is like: "bullshit, noone is doing that."

So the ones reading this: spread the word :D

I'll hold these event no matter what. I just thought that announcing it would make it more official, and people will believe it. Anyways, there are some people who actually tries to find me and he is even surprised that he gets his award, which is nice :))

Most of them is like: "bullshit, noone is doing that."

So the ones reading this: spread the word :D

Ain't nobody got time for that! xD hehehe

I won't be able to the event this friday due to my sickness. I've been laying in my bed for 2 days now, I can hardly breathe or swallow, I got a really gross sore throat, so atm I'm happy to live... Maybe next friday :D keep up with the love guys, cya

I won't be able to the event this friday due to my sickness. I've been laying in my bed for 2 days now, I can hardly breathe or swallow, I got a really gross sore throat, so atm I'm happy to live... Maybe next friday :D keep up with the love guys, cya

Well I could make 9 class overview's while x2 as sick as you :d so that aint a excuse , but oh well ..it's finee..atm so lazy to make last two class overview's

• 3 months later...