Funny stuff in WoW

Norther

Funny is how each time you beat a swagyolo kidyo 12 yr max in duel, they call you a noob or alt+f4 or even try to say you have wrong gem's /enchant's and talents which makes me laugh a bit and facepalm hard.

mmm...

http://www.hordelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/obama-520x362.jpg

The fact Obama is a clicker :shock:

Edited by Syrio

"look at this idiot stacking crit on a fire mage, LOL"

Random warrior who's name starts with S: duel me noob!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashophoenix defeated S.... in a duel. Random warrior called S: I can beat you if you don't use your army noob! 3.2.1. duel start

Ashophoenix defeated S..... in a duel. Random warrior called S....: lol u bug abusing blood presence hore, I can own you if you don't use it. 3.2.1 duel start Ashophoenix defeated S....in a duel. Random warrior called S.....: fu u abusing piece of sh! I log my main. 30seconds later, logs destro lock. 3.2.1 duel start Ashophoenix defeated G.....in a duel. Random main called G....:I report you for abusing, enjoy the ban fktard!!!1 - this is basically what you usually get when a warrior challenges you and loses.

"Antilogic I want you to be the father of my children"

"R U GM or admin fool?"

Guy standing in the middle of Orgrimmar: does anyone know how I can get to Orgrimmar? Random guy says: Take the zeppelin, it's easy to get there!

"u just 1.9k mage, u shouldn't talk lol LOOL"

All of this happened yesterday :)

"look at this idiot stacking crit on a fire mage, LOL"

Random warrior who's name starts with S: duel me noob!!!!!!!!!!!! Ashophoenix defeated S.... in a duel. Random warrior called S: I can beat you if you don't use your army noob! 3.2.1. duel start

Ashophoenix defeated S..... in a duel. Random warrior called S....: lol u bug abusing blood presence hore, I can own you if you don't use it. 3.2.1 duel start Ashophoenix defeated S....in a duel. Random warrior called S.....: fu u abusing piece of sh! I log my main. 30seconds later, logs destro lock. 3.2.1 duel start Ashophoenix defeated G.....in a duel. Random main called G....:I report you for abusing, enjoy the ban fktard!!!1 - this is basically what you usually get when a warrior challenges you and loses.

"Antilogic I want you to be the father of my children"

"R U GM or admin fool?"

Guy standing in the middle of Orgrimmar: does anyone know how I can get to Orgrimmar? Random guy says: Take the zeppelin, it's easy to get there!

"u just 1.9k mage, u shouldn't talk lol LOOL"

All of this happened yesterday :)

u srsly 1.9k? :c nub i hate u :c

"gg abuser"

"fucking monkj'

I laughed so hard on this guy. We've beaten them 3 times tonight, and he raged the same. Anyways, if anyone can tell me what am I abusing, it would be nice. Since I don't really get that :D

Enjoy the video!

(And the KARMA!!)

PS.: Sorry, I was talking on skype, and bandicam recorded it too, so my friend talks a bit... anyways, it felt good, and we laughed, I hope you will laugh too :D

u srsly 1.9k? :c nub i hate u :c

I'm always lower then 2k on my mage because I

To me, rating is just an easily farmable number and nothing more. I got 2.6k on my DK back in 5.0.5(back when howling blast and Obliterate would kill someone directly) without breaking a sweat and I generally suck at melees, being a half-clicker still. :)

Idk what my general rating would be if I pushed it, but my statistics show an extremely good kills/deaths ratio. That's all I care about.

I'm always lower then 2k on my mage because I

To me, rating is just an easily farmable number and nothing more. I got 2.6k on my DK back in 5.0.5(back when howling blast and Obliterate would kill someone directly) without breaking a sweat and I generally suck at melees, being a half-clicker still. :)

Idk what my general rating would be if I pushed it, but my statistics show an extremely good kills/deaths ratio. That's all I care about.

I was being sarcastic. Well tru 'bout that , its much fun against double dps , tho monks ToK doesnt work as it should to speed up killing process it's fun.

In duels maybe, but not in arenas. Dunno man, but I play 3-4 hours at leas daily with my ww monk, and I lose like one quarter of my matches because I use karma, a fwarrior hits me for 2 raging blows, and my ToK is more than done... it's pretty gamechanging. I can't qq, since that's the only gambraking bug for wws (we got the most bugs, but they are not that huge, except ToK), though it would be nice to have it fully working Edited by Matukaa

touch of karma is working corectly try dueling a war and when he burst you you just use ToK on him.

It does not , it still breaks or lets tru after 32k/40k reflect. If someone would do the math and etc. Then you would see it does not. About 1 against many players it is even worse

• 4 weeks later...

My favourite comment:

"Hey, monks, I hear some buffs come for you in 6.1, you may finally be able to pvp and shit.

Joking, it's a 10% buff to rising sun kick debuff. Ahahahahahahaha."

It's a shame what they did to several specs in pvp :)) blizzard knows only two states: OP as fking hell, nerfed into six feet of cold hard ground... At the moment, brewmastery is the best in PvP, and that's pretty self-explanatory :D

My favourite comment:

"Hey, monks, I hear some buffs come for you in 6.1, you may finally be able to pvp and shit.

Joking, it's a 10% buff to rising sun kick debuff. Ahahahahahahaha."

It's a shame what they did to several specs in pvp :)) blizzard knows only two states: OP as fking hell, nerfed into six feet of cold hard ground... At the moment, brewmastery is the best in PvP, and that's pretty self-explanatory :D

And two feet wide. The thing brewmaster is only 2k dps away from ww monk..

Edited by Syrio

Read and enjoy.

I mute a guy for spamming and then it all begins.

Random Guy:
HAHAHAHAHAH how does it feel to get muted dude!

Starcaller: I did not get muted.

Random Guy:
WAT?!? you are a hacker, reported bitch

Starcaller: read the server message again, I was the one muting him

Random Guy:
Oh how do U mute people, are U some bugger or something? HAHAHA will report u for muting players

Starcaller: No, I'm and chat mod.

Random guy:
OH so U claim to be a staff member U know that is against the rules U will be reported U cunt

(at this point I facepalm so hard...)

Starcaller: No I'm a staff member, you can check the admin list on the forums in the same post U read the rules....

Random Guy:
Ahh i see now, so why did that guy get muted?

Starcaller: In the server message it's says clearly the "reason" why he got muted

(Here I just wanna kill myself...)

Random Guy:
Oh okay I see now, how do I become a admin?

Starcaller: atm I have been told the staff team is full so we don't need new people

Random Guy:
oh so sad I was GM here before and i just wanted to get back

Starcaller: really? what was ur name?

Random Guy:
my name was ....(says something totally random name)

Starcaller: Well I found ur forum account u have one post on it...

Starcaller: You know that claiming to be a Staff member is bannable righ

Random Guy:
hey dude wanna buy a Rogue ilvl 550 with a nice transmog?

Starcaller: No.

Random Guy:
Oh okay, cya

Starcaller: cya

After this I was just like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat just happend"

Edited by StarCaller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was in a bg with my lock attacking a base.

Started casting chaos bolt on a hunter with low hp after killing his mates.

He decided not to die and used hacks to tele across the map.

I had anyhow finished the casting of chaos and it just flew through the whole map and killed him :D

The rest of the bg he just shot me from the sky and flew around the map :D

Wish I had recorded that.

• 5 weeks later...