Killing Spree

fix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
its not because they dont care about any class, for example demonology is just totally broken, all they are doing is they download newest emulator { or buy idk } and put it on their server. Reporting anything is pointless. atleast i think it work like this

You have no idea how it works.

It's hard to find the right formula and change it, for example. You have a spell like Nightfall proc. You can see in your database that nightfall should have 10% proc chance on latest corruption, but here it procs on EVERY corruption, so the point is to find the right script, to replace the wrong one with the new one, while that's done, you need to stabilize that with other database holders..

You know why Blizzard have "bug feedback" in their beta tests etc? I hope you do, because it's like Pandawow is that beta test, and the full release is when everything is working. Get the point young lady?

You have no idea how it works.

It's hard to find the right formula and change it, for example. You have a spell like Nightfall proc. You can see in your database that nightfall should have 10% proc chance on latest corruption, but here it procs on EVERY corruption, so the point is to find the right script, to replace the wrong one with the new one, while that's done, you need to stabilize that with other database holders..

You know why Blizzard have "bug feedback" in their beta tests etc? I hope you do, because it's like Pandawow is that beta test, and the full release is when everything is working. Get the point young lady?

i know this im just saying that they actually buying / dling those fixes , not creating by themselves. or ?

i know this im just saying that they actually buying / dling those fixes , not creating by themselves. or ?

So, show me what kind of logic proof do you have that Pandawow are buying these "fixes"

Since there's only 1 repack of MoP which are working a bit good, more bugged than Pandawow.

From what you're saying I guess http://forum.pandawow.ru/member.php?u=4 is a useless guy ? Which are stealing/buying scripts without giving credit.

• 2 months later...
Double.
  • 8 months later...