Is this mage bugged?

ushka

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71785[/ATTACH]

Full pridefull and this is maximum crit instant pyro does on frozen targets (trinket proced)

I got critted by fire mage 97K he had 3-4 piece PVE though

But i dont think 3-4 piece will make almost double damage

Anyone see what problem is?? Halp plz :confused:

PS Dont mind interface ^^

Edited by ushka

Thanks for all the replies, really appreciated! Wel with the invocation talent used and bomb on i still do around 60-70k pyroblast crits and when I use altered time with a double hot streak proc it's only one 15-35k pyroblast (critical) of course this isn't on a frozen target anymore but still... I think this is very low when I compare to other fire mages in Arena and BG. I'm no pro mage but to do some research I made a new undead char with tyrannical gear (ungemmed, unforged, unenchanted) and the crits were 30% higher than when I critted with my goblin and I made a tyrannical outfit (gemmed, unforged, unenchanted). Since it was gemmed it should have done more dmg imo. I really believe my char is bugged. I would like want to solve this cuz it took me long time to get her full pridefull and now I'm really disappointed, how would you be?

Most possibly something scales badly. Pyro has a lowered damage on this server, but you can always buy PvE gear, because it's broken, and you will hit twice as much. You could say, it compensates. My problem was the same: 50-60k pyros in fire and only 40-50k lances in frost. Guess what, bought a pve ring, and 4 pieces of the pve set, I'm doing 80-100k pyros and 70-80k lances. And I'm talking about fully geared people on arena. I killed a rogue just by deeping into alter: 5 lances (okay that was with 5 icicles so they did dmg too) and 2 ffb, he died. So in the meantime I'll continue to get as much of pve items I can without dropping below 40% pvp power. I guess that would be: a neck, 2 rings and 4 pieces of the pve set. With this, you'll get tons of dmg, altough you'll lose so defensve because of the pvp resi. Make sure to keep the trinket set bonus, and the two weapons (1 if 2handed), that way you'll probably stay over 40%. That way, you'll be satisfied with your burst.

Pyro has a lowered damage on this server

No it doesn't.

@OP - 1816 to 2305 (+ 198% of Spell Power) is Pyroblast's damage formula. Figure the damage by yourself jeez.. And if you still get lower results it may have something to do with your race.. I haven't played a goblin here myself so I don't really know but they might be bugged who knows.

Edited by kaibakor2012

No it doesn't.

@OP - 1816 to 2305 (+ 198% of Spell Power) is Pyroblast's damage formula. Figure the damage by yourself jeez.. And if you still get lower results it may have something to do with your race.. I haven't played a goblin here myself so I don't really know but they might be bugged who knows.

I don't know how things work on this server my full grev rogue hits like stormwind cow and some rogue with 400k hp was hitting me 100k ambush. My bomie which is full pride hits around 120-150k starsurge and soem bomie with starter gear was hitting me with the same.