Next step: How can the staff improve themselfs

StarCaller

1. It's just that fixes here tend to happen in spikes.. I'd, personally, really like a more steady flow like in most other servers. For example, fixes in the last few days were awesome.. But it seems like we won't really see any for a while now.

2. The fact that there isn't a strict priority in bug fixing is also very annoying and uhealthy for the server. Things such as Battle Fatigue fading too fast in World PvP making fair duels literally impossible, PvE gear not scaling down in Rated PvP, animations of displacement abilities (like Charge, Death Grip, Heroic Leap etc..) being presented as delayed teleports, 95% of absorb shields in the game not being affected by PvP Power... All those things have been reported months ago and yet they haven't gotten any attention yet whatsoever. And some of those, like the Battle Fatigue bug, for example, are extremely easy to fix. It just seems that the devs here care a lot more about class bugs than general bugs yet the latter is more important by far.

3. There are no temporary solutions used. Some bugs like PvE gear not scaling down properly in rated PvP might be a bit harder to fix. Juster said a few days ago that this bug fix is planned for later this month or even March. Well.. why can't you just disable PvE gear in rated PvP for the time being? Temporary solutions like this can be applied for a lot of gamebreaking things yet you just leave them be.

4. I already said that in the other thread but I would really like the international bug report forum to see more attention. As of now it's nearly useless.

Edited by kaibakor2012

In what way, more fixes or more updates?

Like do U want more fixes in one go ore more updates? Or in general more fixes in the change logs. Or are you mad about fixes that turns out to be lies (if this sometime happens)?

just tell them we want more frequent fixes (and yes, it'd be nice if we get updates about what's fixed once per two weeks or something) about higher priority problems such as (in the following order):

buff stacking

pve gear in pvp

battle fatigue

combat/stealth system bugs

class bugs

(party invites)

There are more important bugs than the class bugs and I don't think they realize that. They think they have a "stable" core but in fact (pets running through walls??) it still has many major flows, which cause minor changes such as skill fixes look/feel very insignificant. I think they should leave classes as they are right now and focus on the really high priority problems.

• Like 1

4. I already said that in the other thread but I would really like the international bug report forum to see more attention. As of now it's nearly useless.

Oh my god...this...perfectly said..wait no it isn't , to be precise its Completely Ignored and useless.

and as Dota mentioned I would like to see more often changeogs too!I think there must be made a vote pool for more frequent changelog or not , they would see our opinion then.or wait they got nothing to show for what they have done 1-2 weeks and then rush fixes in next two days , perfect recent example - class bug fixes

and another thing which he mentioned is party invite- that bug is without-edge silly , like extremely extremely 1729323761296337681669696969693131792/10 silly . I would be thankfull if we would bring Zeox's /Justers attention to these two and some other things which are mentioned.

and btw and as I know , Ticket system is still bugged? like..lolwhat...that is almost equally as silly as Party Invite bug...or action house wthout english language as search option.

If you TL;DR , in short -

If you could bring admin' attention to these silly bugs which Dota mentioned and show them(kinda) that these bugs are demand to be fixed ,it would be cool

Edited by Syrio

I actually find it quite funny that this "bug report" was just posted yet it receives more attention than the three 10/10 bugs I've posted just under it. Sure I don't have the best russian and google translate often fails me but I think that my descriptions are understandable enough so as for the devs to address said bugs.

I don't even think that anyone looks at this Other bug section. All they care about is class and quest fixes..

I actually find it quite funny that this "bug report" was just posted yet it receives more attention than the three 10/10 bugs I've posted just under it. Sure I don't have the best russian and google translate often fails me but I think that my descriptions are understandable enough so as for the devs to address said bugs.

I don't even think that anyone looks at this Other bug section. All they care about is class and quest fixes..

Quest fixes...wait wait wait , there was partnership with wowcircle or whatever that server was called , probably they fix the quests.It's good that they care a little bit about classes though.

Edited by Syrio

Quest fixes...wait wait wait , there was partnership with wowcircle or whatever that server was called , probably they fix the quests.It's good that they care a little bit about classes though.

They're still fixing mainly class bugs but yet there's this Herald guy and he seems to fix that kinda jazz.

Edited by kaibakor2012

They're still fixing mainly class bugs but yet there's this Herald guy and he seems to fix that kinda jazz.

Have you seen Juster ?maybe he does something but they just don't say it to us , Like they said about ToT and cross realm bg's to us not so long ago so maybe his hands are on it. Well..I dont know tbh but its just guessing.

@dfabel' date=' I have a hard time understanding the language you're speaking in, sorry.[/quote']

He is trolling. It's Juster's habit to close every bug report post with the following line: "Just wait need fixes."

Also:

Work well PVP and PVE content from patch 5.4.8.

This appears on the main page... he's making fun of the staff's english knowledge :-?

He is trolling. It's Juster's habit to close every bug report post with the following line: "Just wait need fixes."

Also:

This appears on the main page... he's making fun of the staff's english knowledge :-?

I say he doesnt troll/joke about it , he aims how ridicilously it looks and sounds and reads :DD. I think im gonna create soon topic about these all grammar mistakes..its just ridicilous :D

This thread sums it up pretty well.

What we need from staff is more information on what they're working on.

The devs should communicate with the players in international bug tracker.

We should be told if bug fixes are being worked on and if they need further help with testing.

And most importantly the bugs like party inv/pve scaling and critical class bugs should be fixed asap as they affect everyone all the time and pretty much ruin the game and server.

Off topic.

You can start improving by not abusing powers over nothing and teach Syrio some manners.

I have donated alot of money on this server and i dont like being treated like this,talking to us like we are some morons with no brains.

This server exists because of us : Players and donators ,so do your job and stop pissing ppl off with stupid things like muting for caps lock.

On topic.

Fixing the ticket system would be nice.

Off topic.

You can start improving by not abusing powers over nothing and teach Syrio some manners.

I have donated alot of money on this server and i dont like being treated like this,talking to us like we are some morons with no brains.

This server exists because of us : Players and donators ,so do your job and stop pissing ppl off with stupid things like muting for caps lock.

On topic.

Oh, you're back lol.

ON: I have to agree with you, even with the Syrio part.

ON2: The main part = Bugfixing, that's a complete priority.

There are little bugs in game that... ummm are not exactly important, but at the same time these bugs start to get annoying to some players like me. Examples:

1°- Friendlist bug

2°- Party invitation bug

3°- Some class abilities bugs

and etc...

The not-main part (lol) = Behavior and management of power of the Staff Members. I don't exactly have to say more about this. I've had some bad experiences already with staff members, i won't say which ones or how did these happened.

Just putting my opinion.

Regards.

Edited by Infinitas Umbra

Off topic.

On topic.

Adjust tampon please.

Off topic.

On topic.

*grin* Well I treat you the same as you treat me.And that apply's to everyone else , I behave against them as they behave against me. Anything else to say..?Anyways about everything else you said . They do not abuse powers . second thing , Im completely sure Ive donated way more than you and hapilly Ive stopped that , but I know you dont care about that , but well I wanted to show you a fact.

as I said in that topic about caps lock mutes - its your own fault.

the ticket system fix sounds nice.

Edited by Syrio