Can we expect last week's fixes in 2015 or later?

kaibakor2012

So a lot of things were fixed at the end of last week. Beginning from Wednesday, a lot of bugs were labeled as "will be fixed after the update". Well.. it's been a week now and there hasn't been such an update yet? Can we expect it this year or wait patiently till the next one?

How come other servers update themselves each and every night yet we have to wait for fixes to be made for months and then wait another month for them to just be applied. This is ridiculous.

What happened? Did Juster get hit by a lightning on his way and couldn't make it for the update or something?

Bullshit. Every server makes changelogs from day to day, containing 3-4 fixes. You'll see, this one will contain much more than that. Yep, they take their time, they told us the arena season would start after the changelog, but don't worry, eventually I believe that they will publish the fifth changelog during this week, and it will be huge. Be patient, for the good things you must wait :)

TL;DR any of your both text.

It will be this week probably , 99% in Friday but I'm not 100% sure.

These administrators are slightly similar to Blizzard staff? Know why? That legendary word ...''Soon'' .for both Pandawow and Blizz that soon turns out really longer , always :D

Every server makes changelogs from day to day, containing 3-4 fixes. You'll see, this one will contain much more than that. Yep, they take their time, they told us the arena season would start after the changelog, but don't worry, eventually I believe that they will publish the fifth changelog during this week, and it will be huge. Be patient, for the good things you must wait :)

Last changelog is about as big as AT's for 2 days, sup.

• Like 1

Last changelog is about as big as AT's for 2 days, sup.

PandaWow is dependant of WowCircle... if they update tomorrow, PandaWow update the same day, if they update the next year, PandaWow does the same.

Why i got banned for 30 days for saying the name of other server for 30 days?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e8272f1da98be77d92531da8d07ba1dff1a635d80af390b9773e04558cc56b45.jpg

Why i got banned for 30 days for saying the name of other server for 30 days?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e8272f1da98be77d92531da8d07ba1dff1a635d80af390b9773e04558cc56b45.jpg

Admins and devs from both servers are working together since start of 5.4.8