WoW Error#132 :c Help!

Weegee

Hey guys I have a problem. During the the time in Orgrimmar , or anywhere I keep getting Wow Error#132, The worst part is that im getting it Very Often ... like every 1 min :( Can Some 1 PLEASE help PLEASEEEEEEE :( Can some 1 please help me with this error?? Do i need to Download another wow or another client or some kind of patch? Please if you know to fix this i need your help :(

~ I dont know if this is the right section for this error but i need help :( ~

~ Im Playing on x100 Realm ~

~Im Using the 64 Bit Client~

~Cheers Guys & Girls! ~

~Help Is Appreciated ~

Edited by Weegee

Hey guys I have a problem. During the the time in Orgrimmar , or anywhere I keep getting Wow Error#132, The worst part is that im getting it Very Often ... like every 1 min :( Can Some 1 PLEASE help PLEASEEEEEEE :( Can some 1 please help me with this error?? Do i need to Download another wow or another client or some kind of patch? Please if you know to fix this i need your help :(

~ I dont know if this is the right section for this error but i need help :( ~

~ Im Playing on x100 Realm ~

~Im Using the 64 Bit Client~

~Cheers Guys & Girls! ~

~Help Is Appreciated ~

clicking the right mouse button on you pandawow.exe 64 and after click properties then click compatibility and use win xp sp 3 or try another compatibility

Im not using WiFi For my internet im using something else like a router not sure . my laptop is using a wifi tho but i play on a Pc. The other link *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRLmhBVkPFs* Ill try that 1 like Stallkyy said. Ty!

If im still crashing ill probably re make the Thread or something like that.

~Cheers!~

- - - Updated - - -

I deleted the Cache folder and repaired my char from website and i was still crashing. I did the Read- Only thingy now i unchecked it :D But what will it change? and can it bugg something out ? and Ty!

~Cheers!~

- - - Updated - - -

I have done that earlier and i have put it to my windows which is 8.1 :) I can choose between :

Windows 7

Windows Vista (server pack 2)

Windows Vista (server pack 1)

Windows Vista

Edited by Weegee