Invocation OP bug

Repitchx

spell: invocation (not a talent anymore in wod) http://www.wowwiki.com/Invocation

issue: instantly grants 30% of Mage's mana

what should happen: Should only grant 15%.

realm: fun

priority: 10/10

mages tend to get glyph of spellsteal & spam spellsteal. as soon as they go oom, they can actaully just cast evocation for 0.1 sec to get the mana part, then keep spamming spellsteal.

Edited by Repitchx
  • Like 1
+1 kinda annoying when you think a mage won't be able to barrier or use many spells CP's he is oom, only to find that he has spammed the first tick of evo 3 times and is full mana.

yeah. its really freaking annoying.

take this 2s game i was doing just now. obviously i lost 2 times in row cuz i was just capping

mage can survive on his own for over 1 minute alone, cause of this bug. i have all hots up -> mage spellsteals everything -> goes oom -> 0.1 sec of evo to get mana back -> keep spamming spellsteal -> gives mage 5% hp back per spellsteal use + all the hots from my druid.

so freaking stupid. just fix this bug already...

You see, Invocation has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with how Evocation works. Evocation gives you 15% mana instantly and it still continues to give you mana as you channel it ( It was 45% I believe, so that makes it 60% mana total ). Also, its kinda funny how you all complain about those 20k heals from spellsteal but dont say that Evocation(with invocation) now gives you like 15k hp or so when done channeling. I wont go really deep into this spellsteal heal stuff but in my opinion , shouldnt it be like that ? I mean, it says it gives you a % of your health, not a "certain amount of healing". And as I recall battle fatigue causes you to recieve 60% less healing, not percentage of your health returned. Same goes for evocation, not saying that out of combat 70k evocations are fine, but im saying (again in my opinion) it should give you those 10% of your health as it should be. Edited by madtenshi
You see, Invocation has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with how Evocation works. Evocation gives you 15% mana instantly and it still continues to give you mana as you channel it ( It was 45% I believe, so that makes it 60% mana total ). Also, its kinda funny how you all complain about those 20k heals from spellsteal but dont say that Evocation(with invocation) now gives you like 15k hp or so when done channeling. I wont go really deep into this spellsteal heal stuff but in my opinion , shouldnt it be like that ? I mean, it says it gives you a % of your health, not a "certain amount of healing". And as I recall battle fatigue causes you to recieve 60% less healing, not percentage of your health returned. Same goes for evocation, not saying that out of combat 70k evocations are fine, but im saying (again in my opinion) it should give you those 10% of your health as it should be.

You see, Invocation is a talent that modifies Evocation. You shouldn't get 15% mana back when you have the talent, it should all be given up on finishing the channel. otherwise you'd see every glad mage or every player with a brain use Invocation.

Invocation should be fucking useless in PvP. Mages are a very easy kill target, makes it impossible to even finish channeling it to get the spellpower buff.

so to clear it up for you and others

without: should instantly gain 15% mana back + 45% over time

with talent: should gain the mana after finishing the channel

the healing from invocation isnt gamebreaking lol. it doesnt heal for anything, idc about that. what we all care about is the fucking bug with the mana part from the spell that makes you enable to spam spellsteal for heals cause it isnt affected by battle fatigue!

if glyph of spellsteal shouldnt be affected by battle fatigue, dont you think recuperate shouldnt also? i mean, come on now. 6% of my hp and i have 600k atm on my rogue. i mean... come on now. 36 k ticks sounds just about right, doesnt it?

if you think (apparently your opinion) it should actaully give you the 10%, you're out of your f-king mind. mages and rogues would NEVER i repeat NEVER die.

You make it sound like all profs have a plethora of buffs to dispel. It's powerful against druids and paladins and few others, but once you take down all the buffs you end up with a useless glyph and 0 healing for HUGE mana cost. Stopping to channel it, even for the brief second where it gives you 45k mana, is a HUGE time waste in arenas.

I use it in BGs, it's very powerful there, but using it against anything else besides druids in arenas is pure indication of "I suck and get carried"

You make it sound like all profs have a plethora of buffs to dispel. It's powerful against druids and paladins and few others, but once you take down all the buffs you end up with a useless glyph and 0 healing for HUGE mana cost. Stopping to channel it, even for the brief second where it gives you 45k mana, is a HUGE time waste in arenas.

I use it in BGs, it's very powerful there, but using it against anything else besides druids in arenas is pure indication of "I suck and get carried"

its never useless as long as you fight spell casters. you can steal more than only buffs, you can steal procs from the opponent's team as well, which makes it far from useless.

example vs paladins: hand of freedom, Selfless healer (stacks up to 3 times and Judement grants one stack per use) + people tend to rebuff.

so its super good lol, needs to get fixed ASAP.

lol stop write this

any proofs for your report?

- - - Добавлено - - -

i think you dont have a proofs, so, watch at my proofs

and delete this "report"

idk. for some reason i really dont trust your "proof".

first of all its 5.4.7, not 5.4.8.

second of all, you're russian.

anyway. if its really like as you say tho, its still bugged. cause you get 40 or 60% mana back as soon as you cast it and 40/60% when you finish it = 100% back from 1 evo then. in that video it was 50k instant and he already had 67k mana. means from 67k mana you should get 270k.

in the end, its still extremely buggy on here, so you cant defend that.

atm you can cast evo for 0.1 sec -> spam like 3 spellsteals for retarded heals. in that vid you couldn't cast 1 spellsteal, cause you only got 50k back and spellsteal cost 63 or 64k mana.

idk. for some reason i really dont trust your "proof".

first of all its 5.4.7, not 5.4.8.

second of all, you're russian.

anyway. if its really like as you say tho, its still bugged. cause you get 40 or 60% mana back as soon as you cast it and 40/60% when you finish it = 100% back from 1 evo then. in that video it was 50k instant and he already had 67k mana. means from 67k mana you should get 270k.

in the end, its still extremely buggy on here, so you cant defend that.

atm you can cast evo for 0.1 sec -> spam like 3 spellsteals for retarded heals. in that vid you couldn't cast 1 spellsteal, cause you only got 50k back and spellsteal cost 63 or 64k mana.

read this

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=124769

Gain 15% of your total mana instantly

work 2x in the start cast, and all

your report is bullshit, not more, without proofs

and, i'm not a russian

- - - Добавлено - - -

for some reason i really dont trust your "proof".

but you have youtube with different videos

go start

read this

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=124769

work 2x in the start cast, and all

your report is bullshit, not more, without proofs

and, i'm not a russian

- - - Добавлено - - -

but you have youtube with different videos

go start

I'll change the bug report, thanks.

Although, if you really wanna try to make me look like an idiot, please don't talk to me with half broken English.

yo invo-crapy-cation is bugged to infinity . so listen.... fix this talent , ring of frost ,mirrors (mages in general) , Shroud of Concealment from rogues, remove pve gear from fun server and everything will be 100 times better for everyone .fix these and the gaming experience will be better which means more players will play the server and that will give benefits to the owners of the server and the actual players .dont forget you will fukin give money prize to arena "winners" who play with these bugs . jesus . i dont care if im out of topic . i had to post this here for some reason . ok,thankyou,bye,haveagooddaysir.

seriously pandawow fix your game because someone is catching up (m o l t e n) and it will be too late when everyone will be gone for that . be more proffesional ffs .im out peace

Edited by podara33
  • Like 1
yo invo-crapy-cation is bugged to infinity . so listen.... fix this talent , ring of frost ,mirrors (mages in general) , Shroud of Concealment from rogues, remove pve gear from fun server and everything will be 100 times better for everyone .fix these and the gaming experience will be better which means more players will play the server and that will give benefits to the owners of the server and the actual players .dont forget you will fukin give money prize to arena "winners" who play with these bugs . jesus . i dont care if im out of topic . i had to post this here for some reason . ok,thankyou,bye,haveagooddaysir.

seriously pandawow fix your game because someone is catching up (m o l t e n) and it will be too late when everyone will be gone for that . be more proffesional ffs .im out peace

I am sure that russian players will never go to play there. Pandawow will always be so populated.

Big daddy is in everyone! BIG DADDY IS IN! Oh wait, he's out. nvm.