Restless Blades OP Bug

Repitchx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Post this as proof and give me credits.

look, i dont want to be an asshole here, i really appreciate your help and ill add your video to my post, but you try too hard to get the GM position. there was a guy like you on my old server and he didn't get it.

its really obvious XD. youre helping people and helping a lot, thats a good thing, but you should not make it too easy to spot.

im sorry if i was being too harsh, but i dont know how else i should put it. i'd sound like a dick nonetheless.

thanks for the video though, appreciate it! :D

edit: have to wait till my main account get unbanned (in 2 months...) :(

• Like 1
look, i dont want to be an asshole here, i really appreciate your help and ill add your video to my post, but you try too hard to get the GM position. there was a guy like you on my old server and he didn't get it.

its really obvious XD. youre helping people and helping a lot, thats a good thing, but you should not make it too easy to spot.

im sorry if i was being too harsh, but i dont know how else i should put it. i'd sound like a dick nonetheless.

Waiting for Furmetal's comeback!

I don't care.

I really. Really just want to play my arenas without someone that gets outplayed still wins due to a bug, specially because if you point it, you sound like some newbie that is just looking for excuses.

Being part of the staff or not, makes little difference to me. Only few things would change, since I mostly am just afking on the pleb hill at elwynn.

If I'd apply for something relating to the staff, I would definitely apply for a tester and/or chat mod.

Also, the credits request is because it is a personal channel that I am using, now, just for pandawow reports in general(bugs and players).

It really doesn't matter if I'm trying too hard or not, my efforts are having consequences, such some of the recent updates on blog of changes(changelog on project section), such as the fixed DPS on some spells that had their negative added into positive making up for ridiculous damage.

I don't care.

I really. Really just want to play my arenas without someone that gets outplayed still wins due to a bug, specially because if you point it, you sound like some newbie that is just looking for excuses.

Being part of the staff or not, makes little difference to me. Only few things would change, since I mostly am just afking on the pleb hill at elwynn.

If I'd apply for something relating to the staff, I would definitely apply for a tester and/or chat mod.

Also, the credits request is because it is a personal channel that I am using, now, just for pandawow reports in general(bugs and players).

It really doesn't matter if I'm trying too hard or not, my efforts are having consequences, such some of the recent updates on blog of changes(changelog on project section), such as the fixed DPS on some spells that had their negative added into positive making up for ridiculous damage.

That comeback though.

Just apply for chat mod/Tester. They won't give you any otherwise... Waste of time,

• 1 month later...