OK, I'm super mad now, nobody here cares about the most important bug...

kaibakor2012

So most people don't even notice it.... They just think it's either a hack or a class bug when people heal themselves to full in 1 second but, in truth, it's just Battle Fatigue not working properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNknTgxa99w - here's an example video..

At ~22 second Battle Fatigue has already worn off (after 6 second of not taking direct damage, lol - last one being Heroic Throw) and I heal for 97k non-crit Word of Glory, even with the 25% Mortal Strike debuff.

Battle Fatigue should last 20 seconds and be refreshed every time you participate in PvP Combat !!!

On this server, it lasts only 6 seconds tops, can fall off at completely random moments as well, and isn't activated every time you participate in PvP combat. Sometimes someone will hit you but you wouldn't hit him and BF won't activate.. Sometimes you'll be hitting someone but he will be either stunned or afk or whatever and Battle Fatigue won't activate again...

This makes duels impossible !!!! Every single duel, someone kites me for 5 seconds and randomly goes from 20% hp to full... I have yet to have a fair duel in this server..

At least, Battle Fatigue is on by default in arenas and BGs, but yesterday, in Alterac Valley, Battle Fatigue wasn't working for me on random occasions on my WW Monk and I could top myself with two orbs. So apparently this bug affects BGs now as well.

So, you say - why shouldn't we lock your thread..? It's against the rules - go write a bug report, blahblahblah... Well... I wrote a bug report in the International section HALF AN YEAR AGO .. After 30 bumps noone was still noticing it... Then I made a friend of mine help me a bit with Russian and posted the same thing in the Russian bug report forum. They declined it cause I didn't have a proof video.. So I made a new bug report with the video I showed you in this very thread... It was ignored for 3 months when, finally, after my last bump yesterday - it was deleted! Yes, not moved to either Fixed or Declined - literally DELETED - there's no sign of it...

This is truly unacceptable, and, please, Starcaller, or whoever sees this - please take this matter to the devs, at it's REALLY imporant - I truly hope you understand how much. Thank you!

Most important bug is fears stacking and remaining on you for full duration, even tho you're taking heavy damage. Right now, a lock can cast fear on you, Conflagrate, Immolate, CB and you're STILL feared when he kills you.

Also, if multiple people fear you, each and every fear cast on you will last full duration, even tho you're taking heavy damage.

Battle Fatigue randomly bugs out, it's not annoying because it happens very rarely(at least for me, on all my toons), compared to this wich happens EVERY single fight.

Fear stacking - I've played quite a bit of double lock arena as well and haven't seen this even once.. So even if it happens it's super rare or nobody knows about it.

CC breaking hard - as I understand it, the treshold to break a CC has been increased A LOT in MoP so what you're seeing is probably intended and totally not a bug.. The only real CC problem currently, is Ring of Frost. Don't know if it's dispellable but it's not trinketable in any way (trinket, Nimble Brew, Shaman Rage, etc) and it can also hit outside of its range (i.e. if you're inside of it or slightly outside) so there you go - a literally unavoidable CC that you can't get out of unless you take damage. This is not nearly as gamebreaking as Battle Fatigue bug.

Another gamebreaking thing is PvE gear not being downscaled in arena and BG.. Especially for people like me who refuse to buy PvE gear and run all their chars on full 550 ilvl. But, at least, regarding this, Juster has said that they're working on and its coming. About Battle Fatigue - they don't even seem to know or care about it.. And it's so damn easy to fix it.

CC breaking hard - as I understand it, the treshold to break a CC has been increased A LOT in MoP so what you're seeing is probably intended and totally not a bug..

It is a completely huge bug because multiple people burst you during a fear and you die in it, it will NOT break.

Most important bug is fears stacking and remaining on you for full duration, even tho you're taking heavy damage. Right now, a lock can cast fear on you, Conflagrate, Immolate, CB and you're STILL feared when he kills you.

Also, if multiple people fear you, each and every fear cast on you will last full duration, even tho you're taking heavy damage.

Battle Fatigue randomly bugs out, it's not annoying because it happens very rarely(at least for me, on all my toons), compared to this wich happens EVERY single fight.

really?BF bugs almost all the times now in duels and BGs.i tested vs healer bursted him down to 10% HP then he LoS me and after 5 sec he got to full with only one Regrown.so you say this is not a big problem?this is BIG problem fela.thats why healers are immortals here on panda wow and the second bug is that Tailoring Darkglow has no GCD here so not even OP heals and no BF and they have unlimited mana.

i agree on the 6sec battle fatigue bug

though its normal for a destro lock to outheal to full in 1 cd (dark regen+healthstone cuz with 60% crit during burst they both crit for around 100k)

fear breaking does work,but uruganuu idk whats wrong to ur char (i break mine in am immolate hit -_-)

I can't even count how many times I see a lock, I attack it, get feared, 4 other people jump me, burst me and I'm still under the effects of fear when I die.

One case, I saw a lock with 1.2m HP. I open on my feral with full burst for those delicious 70k ticks, he fears me...conflagrate, Immolate, Chaos bolt and I'm at 10% HP and still feared. Fear comes off, I pop bear form and my def cooldowns for a quick health boost. Then I get feared again, Conflagrate, CB, CB. I was still feared when the second CB was coming at me. This shit has got to stop!

I can't even count how many times I see a lock, I attack it, get feared, 4 other people jump me, burst me and I'm still under the effects of fear when I die.

One case, I saw a lock with 1.2m HP. I open on my feral with full burst for those delicious 70k ticks, he fears me...conflagrate, Immolate, Chaos bolt and I'm at 10% HP and still feared. Fear comes off, I pop bear form and my def cooldowns for a quick health boost. Then I get feared again, Conflagrate, CB, CB. I was still feared when the second CB was coming at me. This shit has got to stop!

Maybe it doesn't work against specific shapeshift forms + another bug , the 1.2mil hp you said , buff stacking ftw.

Basicaly 7 very importnant bugs right now :

1.Buff Stacking

2.Battle fatigue length in PvP combat

3.Fear's don't break in specific forms

4.Twice Party invite ( sorry , couldn't resist , it's way too idi**c)

5.Crash Zones in Alot of locations.

6.Terrain Bugs.

7.Pet/caster/ranged mellee Line of Sight.

And know what? Their Logic is that minor class spell fixes are more importnant than these 7 things =).

Edited by Syrio

And know what? Their Logic is that minor class spell fixes are more importnant than these 7 things =).

I would agree with you if I didn't know how it really is.

They don't ignore those bugs nor think they are less important. They just want to do the most possible work in fastest time. Unfortunatelly, smaller bugs are easyer to fix and more in numbers, so they focus on them.

I would agree with you if I didn't know how it really is.

They don't ignore those bugs nor think they are less important. They just want to do the most possible work in fastest time. Unfortunatelly, smaller bugs are easyer to fix and more in numbers, so they focus on them.

Well , I count it in the same group -ignore. I think ( maybe a little bit biased) that Community would appreciate more if they would find time and fix atleast one of these bugs.

Plus I checked today's Zeox list of fixes , he , did specially for that 1 bug fix ,make, a detailed overview how it was fixed etc. instead he would have invested that time in another bug fix.