Буржуй ругается

He cut his first photo and he insult my mother first that's why is a question, and on the second photo you can see he said "they never ban me for that" becouse he abuse on the arena using copys with his mage for unhide people and moving the ice ring on arenas. I admite my fault and if you want to mute me i accept it, and sorry for the comment

Note: but please investigate this guy

Edited by Bruckster
He cut his first photo and he insult my mother first that's why is a question, and on the second photo you can see he said "they never ban me for that" becouse he abuse on the arena using copys with his mage for unhide people and moving the ice ring on arenas. I admite my fault and if you want to mute me i accept it, and sorry for the comment

Note: but please investigate this guy

Ahahahahha I insult ur mother??? are u kidding me? i used mirrors on the arena and u just was rape by me and spamming in PM some shit. I said that gms don`t ban for mirrors.

• Like 1
moving the ice ring on arenas

AHAHAHAHHA MOVING ICE RINGS? are u idiot? but why i am asking this I know that u are. I used only mirrors to open u and I play with frostjaw fucking idiot. If u say that u just must to have 213453243214321 screenshots of that. If u don`t have screenshot or something then nobody won`t trust u. Actually same I can say that u used buggs and oneshot me so pls GMS ban him. ahahah It is so funny kid

• Like 1
that's bullshit, he is lying, he insult me first and he cut the photo, he put in english and in russian too, if you can see this look on the logs and you will see is true, and as you can see he abuse but he don't said the ring too. anyway I don't insult your mother as you can see in the comments =) and i admite my part of fault. And look he said i'm idiot... he is insulting again & again becouse he is raged. Edited by Bruckster
that's bullshit' date=' he is lying, he insult me first and he cut the photo, he put in english and in russian too, if you can see this look on the logs and you will see is true, and as you can see he he abuse but he don't said the ring too. anyway I don't insult your mother as you can see in the comments =)[/quote']

Sure u don`t insult my mother in comment kid. Just u are scared that u gonna get ban. Where is proov that I am lying??? If Gms can to see it in logs then they just will see that u insult me. Retared you just can`t win me and now you are blame. When u get ban then I hope u will stop play wow and understand that u are a pice of s**t and u cant never beat me. In duel or arenas.

- - - Updated - - -

How can I name a kid who try to ban me with lie? Sure he is idiot....

• Like 1
raged ' date=' no sense to write more, gms check it and you will see i have the reason, anyway sorry for this again i admite my fault but it seem's this guy don't want to admite his problems.[/quote']

Raged? who play with roof? u just don`t want to get ban and just lie more

- - - Updated - - -

U have not screenshoots, u have not something to express yourself

- - - Updated - - -

raged ' date=' no sense to write more, gms check it and you will see i have the reason, anyway sorry for this again i admite my fault but it seem's this guy don't want to admite his problems.[/quote']

If u have something cmon link it

• Like 1

И так Букарасик. Все было так, Я вышел против них в 3с и использовал клонов их выбило из инвиза. Его это сильно растроило. И после арены он начал спамить мне в ПМ, оскорблять и тд. Теперь он пытается обвинить меня в том, что я двигал роф на арене и оскорблял его маму первым БЕЗ ВСЯКОГО ДОКАЗАТЕЛЬСТВА. Разве это не смешно? Я могу тоже сказать, что он взял забагался и убил меня за секунду, после этого оскорбил моих родителей и нацию и тд. Разве вы мне бы поверили? пустым словам.

- - - Updated - - -

Мне надоело спорить с ребенком и его одноклассником из 4-го Б класса.

• Like 1
  • Administrators
He insult my mother first

Where proofs?

А скриншоты и правда странные, я по таким банить не буду.

Пара фраз, вырванных из контекста.