[Warrior] Fury warrior mastery doesn't work

Spell name : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=76856/mastery-unshackled-fury

Date tested : 14.04.2016

How it works : The first time when you crit and get enraged, your dmg increases just by 10% (regular enrage without the mastery increase), but if you crit again before your enrage buff falls off, your damage is increased correctly by the mastery

How it should work : It should always increase your damage by the amount of mastery you have.

Priority : 10/10

Realm : Fun realm

Edited by potatoe
it does work, but it's just not shown on character stats.. go test your damage if you want

Look at the screens idiot, it increases by 10% instead of 28%, learn to read. If it wasn't shown on char stat like you said the stats wouldn't change at all... simple logic.

Edited by potatoe
  • 4 months later...

It's not a visual bug, I tested the damage to proof that you are all stupid.

Deep wounds withut enrage: http://i.imgur.com/GGsW3xk.jpg

Deep wounds with enrage: http://i.imgur.com/H8Nmcrx.jpg

(18790*10)/100= 1879

18790+1879= 20669 - just a 10% increase instead of 29%

• 1 month later...
I dont wanna sound offensive to the devs or anyone, but the logic of this server is that the least played specs get fixed last. Same goes for demonology warlocks or arcane mages (even 'tho they dont have alot of bugs). Get a chair and wait. Lets hope developers will fix it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Isn't that logic correct? they will have a priority list, why would they fix something that affects few people when they can fix something that affects many?

Is correct, but sad that the minority has to suffer because of the negligence on the spec.

It is working now, idk about then. Just tasted it without weapons with naked hands for flat dmg and the % values are correct.

How can you say it's working when it doesn't, it's AMAZING that there are so many warriors on both servers, most of the fury warriors are doing pve and they don't know how this spec should work.

Also I think the english forums are a waste of time, devs never reply on english bug reports so the only hope is that somebody make this bug report in russian and post it on russian forum.

• 6 months later...

Well, I was wrong about this bug.

Mastery worked but it was hidden, only worked for spells that had weapon damage in the formula but auto attacks and spells like deep wounds, thunderclap, shockwave and dragon roar were not increased by it.

Now it works for all spells and auto attacks but now it has a bigger bug than before: it only uses your mastery only if if you get enrage all the time ( so you must crit with bloodthirst all the time and you enrage buff should not fall off) otherwise your dmg is increased just by 10%. When you use berserker rage it works fine, and another thing your first bloodthirst and colossus smash crit will always make your enrage increase dmg just by 10%.

Edited by potatoe
  • 4 months later...