Fists of fury are really broken

Spell name : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=113656/fists-of-fury

Ok so fists of fury does exaggerate amounts of damage, I attached a screenshot where I got critted 80k from fists of fury and I'm a plater, imagine on a mage the damage.

In fist of fury you are stunned, if you trinket you are restunned, nothing can save you, I died from 41% (235k hp) in 2 seconds.. this is game breacking.

Oh and this happened in arena, no potions, berserk, flasks.

And a video from retail where you can see this monk does 54k max crit with fists.

http://i.imgur.com/QFGCJoI.jpg

Edited by potatoe

sorry to break it to you, but its legit. :/

only bugged part with Fist of Fury (I think) is how it stuns you a 3rd time.

example: you're stunned for 3 seconds. You sit it. Then when the stun is over, the next Fist of Fury hit will stun you for a short 1 second.

80k to single target so where's the problem? How do you think it should work? Should they make it static 40k damage for all monks?

this report is so funny they might not even look at the ss to lock it...

for a valid report you must:

1st - follow the rules of reporting

2nd - make proper test (eg with a monk yourself with all the formulas/data and show the math)

PS I just relized it's an awarr QQing about arena and I can't stop laughing :D

Edited by dotadoom
It's clear you two have no idea how this game works. Look at this video with a monk form retail, he crits max 40 k with fists.. that's half the damage I recived today, stop posting if you don't know what you're saying!

your name matches your brain.

that video was back in either 5.2 or 5.3 aka 1-2 seasons ago.

How do I know this? Look at Ring of Peace. It has a different spell animation.

I can say it's almost 100% it's 5.2 as Ring of Peace was brokenly OP back then. Silenced + disarmed for 8 seconds.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Edit: Yeah, it's 5.2. Cause everyone played Disc back then, it was really OP.

So don't give me that shit "omg so op plz nerf, bugs are carrying you so hard" comment. it makes you look stupid.

Ok, didn't notice when the video was published, I found another one published at the end of mop and guess what max i saw was 27k non crit fist that is what 54k crit and he also had 10% ap from dk buff.

Who looks stupid now dumb fuck?

Ok, didn't notice when the video was published, I found another one published at the end of mop and guess what max i saw was 27k non crit fist that is what 54k crit and he also had 10% ap from dk buff.

Who looks stupid now dumb fuck?

for love of god, tell me where you see it, cause I can't.

You're actaully fucking dumb.

Look at the first test. You see 60k crit. Know why? Look at his gear. He's in Tyrannical or Grievous gear. He also only used 5 stacks in starting clip, means he lost 30% damage increase (10 stacks = 60% and half of that is 30%) and he's doing 60k crits.

2nd one you see 80 k crits and there as well, he only used 8 stacks (lost shit ton of damage).

Stop making up bullshit and just admit that you don't know jack shit about this game.

Afterall, you're playing a Warrior, how can you complain?

- - - Добавлено - - -

To the video you linked me: He's attacking multiple players means the damage splits.

for love of god, tell me where you see it, cause I can't.

You're actaully fucking dumb.

Look at the first test. You see 60k crit. Know why? Look at his gear. He's in Tyrannical or Grievous gear. He also only used 5 stacks in starting clip, means he lost 30% damage increase (10 stacks = 60% and half of that is 30%) and he's doing 60k crits.

2nd one you see 80 k crits and there as well, he only used 8 stacks (lost shit ton of damage).

Stop making up bullshit and just admit that you don't know jack shit about this game.

Afterall, you're playing a Warrior, how can you complain?

- - - Добавлено - - -

To the video you linked me: He's attacking multiple players means the damage splits.

You are fking retarded, there are no 80k fists in the video I linked, stop defending positive bugs!

Like I said before:

1. Tiger Palm = 30% armor ignore

2. full pride monk with full brew (10x stack = 60% bonus dmg), pvp trinket = 6750 agi, 2nd dps trinket = 9,3k agi (shado-pan assault trinket), Dancing steel = 1650 agi, Bloody Dancing Steel = another 1650 agi

All that together = 30% ignore armor, 60% bonus dmg from brew and ~19350 agility. Do you know what dmg you can do with that? Stop crying as warrior...

Oh my god. Juster please close this thread. I beg you. This guy has a larger foot size than IQ, and I'm serious like death. You clearly never saw Venruki doing 1v4 with his ww monk on retail? Yea, they did the king of the ring (on 2.8k+). Monks are capable of 100 to 0 almost anyone. That's it, end of story, you are dumb as a rock.

so If I make a video in retail and I manage to hit 125 damage Chaos Boltl it will be legit and valid for private servers to implement it? Like in two years you will say "CB does too much damage in WOD! Look in this video I found, this guy deals 125 damage in retail so it must be same here!"

this kid lol...

No ideea if it's intended or not, but the damage does seem a little high. I bought a full pride WW and I'm doing up to 100k FoF hits...200k+ RSK....it's stupid, you can literally 2-shot people, but there are counters to them so I can't complain. Also, comparing stuff here with stuff on retail is stupid. We have buff stacking, battle fatigue working strangely etc, so on this note Dotadoom is perfectly correct.

If you insult anyone again you get a free trip out of these forums for quite a while. You can report something without insulting the people that are proving you wrong.

It's a learn to play issue, nothing more. You have defensive cooldowns to protect you from big damage like that, but your swifty macro doesn't teach you when to use it, it just teaches you to spam it when you're low, like 99% of the warriors playing on our server. I'm not surprised you got owned in 3 seconds, I could probably do it faster, since the monk that killed you either didn't use his burst properly or is undergeared.