Monks are broken, fix asap

potatoe

Are you complaining about the damage or about the fact that you couldn't avoid it? Several classes can counter FoF with ease, or at least make it hit for less. The hits in the picture aren't even high....I do more and I've played WW for 2h total....

You're a warr, you can use your defensive tools BEFORE his fists of fury, basically nullifying their effect. You'll still be stunned, but taking alot lesser damage.

It's more of a "learn to play" issue. I'll give you a tip, NEVER use your defensive tools if the monk hasn't used his stacks to burst you. Only save them for that moment.

Comparing pandawow mechanics to retail mechanis is just as dumb.

On pandawow, several bugs interfeer with what people may THINK about a spell. I will only mention one bug that influences everything in the game, including this damage you complain about, buff stacking. Buff stacking means EVERYONE does more damage then you see on retail.

Do you even read what I post? It was an 2's arena, he was playing with a holy/disc priest which gives him a stamina buff, so there's no attack power, agi stack.

And why not comparing to retail? Do you want to play world of warcraft or custom world of pandawow???

If you want to play world of warcraft, you pay a fee and you play on retail.

If you want to play here, you either live with these bugs or report them in a proper manner and wait for them to be fixed.

Trust me when I tell you, tho, that if you consider something to be bugged and want it fixed, you need extensive testing and irrefutable proof of that bug. A picture doesn't qualify, a youtube video doesn't qualify and the reason they don't is logical, this isn't retail. We have resilience randomly bugging, wrong scaling on many things, abnormal behaviour of spells that take place randomly-making them impossible to proove or very hard to prove.