Charge , THE MOST CRUCIAL BUGS

Name of the Spell : http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=100/charge

Description of the Issue : Charge is working so bad since there was some correction , that I'm gonna seperate this to a few parts :

Video Proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lWtg-7wlBQ&feature=youtu.be

Video Proof :

https://youtu.be/0lWtg-7wlBQ?t=34s

Date : 2015/04/11

This bug is on every single realm (100x/10x/Fun)

Priority : In my opinion this is clearly a 10/10 since http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=100/charge REALLY IS your main ability that can help you , but currently you can waste 2 charges (with http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=103827/double-time) just by getting 2 Crowd Control ... it is really easy if you do it right...

Side note : since i came back i realised a lot of ppl exploiting this ... they wait for the charge all the time to just use CC and bam no charge !

Edited by Dryanus
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

thats how it works

p.s. arent u happy with 160k lolstorms?

• Like 3
thats how it works

p.s. arent u happy with 160k lolstorms?

i play monk mostly nowadays (WW not orbspam) but its just so annoying to waste 2 charges and then bam run around and die

lolstorm might be viable on 1600 :) but trust me after 2500 you will not even use bladestorm letalone lolstorm ppl

i play monk mostly nowadays (WW not orbspam) but its just so annoying to waste 2 charges and then bam run around and die

lolstorm might be viable on 1600 :) but trust me after 2500 you will not even use bladestorm letalone lolstorm ppl

im talking about lolstorm in general

rate doesnt matter(in my opinion)

+the cc bug isnt actually a bug,alot of retail players did it there

Priority : In my opinion this is clearly a 10/10 since Charge REALLY IS your main ability that can help you ' date=' but currently you can waste 2 charges (with Double Time) just by getting 2 Crowd Control ... it is really easy if you do it right...[/quote']

First of all fix warriors dmg ! Im not crying, i play warrior by myself ( 2860 cr atm ) and its really ridictolous how much dmg they do

And ye back to topic: You are right but for first war should get nerfed before doing any fixes

you want charge fixed ? lol let them fix banner/slam coefficients. Been playing warrior since tbc, i rolled one here and got it to 550ilvl and 2.4cr. But i stopped playing it and rerolled something... let's say ... more challenging. When you have a bugged skull banner and 5.0.5 slam coefficients (375% damage instead of 275%) you don't really need to be that skilled to go above 2.4k (no offense to some good warriors out there, but most of the rest can be described as mentally challenged). When you colossus slam for 100k 3 times in a row it's not even funny anymore. Crazy consistent damage + tons of cc + 3 gap closers ... And you guys are complaining about charge not reaching the target. Just please give me a break.
random guy saying random stuff he doesnt even know about , nice

Says the monkey using charge as a gap closer AND double time... lol. L2wow scrub. You're just butthurt cause charge isn't "properly" working so you just can't faceroll any higher is that it ? Spare me the bullshit. Not wasting my time here anymore, since apparently making a constructive comment gets you bashed up.

• 1 month later...

Well considering Charge, there's a little bug that sometimes you can just make do with it, but sometimes really hurts your butt.

Casting Charge sometimes makes your screen be twisted 180°, so you dont see what you have in front of you, just whats in the back,

This way you just lose the visual control of whats happening, and forcing you to reverse your point of view before continuing a fight.

All in all its just a little thing, but why not fixing this?

Keep it up guys

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
im talking about lolstorm in general

rate doesnt matter(in my opinion)

+the cc bug isnt actually a bug,alot of retail players did it there

i just realised that you misunderstood the topic :X you should recieve the cc ,thats right but you should not stop halfway to your target ! it should still rush to the target while in CC

this is a retarded as fuck post in terms of priority it's like 2/10... Charge is OP atm as there is always a charge path, if you get knocked down on blades edge or dalaran for example you can always insta charge back up... This is a bug too, so charge imo is fine atm.. There's much more needed fixes like the Stormbolt bug, or MW bubble, or Mage RoF/Invocation/Mirrors, or Rogue ShadowBlades CD bug, or Enhancement's Windfury not working properly, or Shamans glyph of healing stream not working properly, or shaman healing stream totem having resilience....

This charge bug should be 2/10 in terms of priority, because not only is it so god damn minor of a bug, but the effects are also negated by the bug where you can charge up/down/round objects so easily.. Why is juster wasting his time with this?

Edited by Titanx
this is a retarded as fuck post in terms of priority it's like 2/10... Charge is OP atm as there is always a charge path, if you get knocked down on blades edge or dalaran for example you can always insta charge back up... This is a bug too, so charge imo is fine atm.. There's much more needed fixes like the Stormbolt bug, or MW bubble, or Mage RoF/Invocation/Mirrors, or Rogue ShadowBlades CD bug, or Enhancement's Windfury not working properly, or Shamans glyph of healing stream not working properly, or shaman healing stream totem having resilience....

This charge bug should be 2/10 in terms of priority, because not only is it so god damn minor of a bug, but the effects are also negated by the bug where you can charge up/down/round objects so easily.. Why is juster wasting his time with this?

minor you say ? .oh i see XD ye go for it , having no charges at all against a monk is "minor" tho you should be able to charge back with fixed charge on blade's edge as well but it should make the correct path to your target .. thats what pathing is , ur so ignorant

• 2 weeks later...
minor you say ? .oh i see XD ye go for it , having no charges at all against a monk is "minor"[/Quote]

I'm confused. How do you have no charges against monk? And if you're vs a Mw, what you described wouldn't even matter anyway because they're going to be immune for to dmg for a couple seconds when you charge them anyway..

tho you should be able to charge back with fixed charge on blade's edge as well but it should make the correct path to your target .. that's what pathing is , ur so ignorant
No. Just because someone is in your line of sight doesn't mean you should be able to charge a 150 yrd path in the space of 2 seconds. Trust me when I say this wasn't the case on live s15.. I can find you a vod if you really don't believe me.

Also, your "video proof" only shows what happens on pandawow. On s15 retail roots or nova/petnova do interrupt charge, so i'm confused why you are complaining about it. I haven't even experienced this "bug" where you don't charge in range of people either.. Very strange.

The only bug I noticed was:

If you use Charge , the moment you are getting Crowd Controlled , for example with a(n) : Paralysis , Deep Freeze Mesmerize et cetera(etc.) then what will happen afterwards is : You will be in the same place as you were when you used charge instead of moving to the target in the Crowd Control (the correct way)

But some CC would stop charge anyway.. So it's a really minor thing to me. To say it's 10/10 priority is pretty misleading. It's more like 3/10. If admin never fixed it, I doubt 99% of warriors would even notice.

"Charge , THE MOST CRUCIAL BUGS" [ATTACH=CONFIG]88493[/ATTACH]
Edited by Ðionysus
Может просто увеличить скорость бега война во время набега ? Потому что, примеры которые были приведены в видео автора, встречаются чуть ли не каждую арену.
  • 2 months later...