Багаер на х10! на арене !

1) Ник Tinybaz

2) Очень часто так делает с 0 до 2900 так уже поднял

3) Крит багаеться

4) http://rghost.ru/85CsLvSXV

5) http://rghost.ru/8cVRBPWlT

6) Уже делал так на Фане,Х100,х10 Багал.

Реалм х10

7) [Руна мощи] это талант на 90 лвл тоже на [Чародейство] 90 лвл

- - - Добавлено - - -

Не честно, Так рейтинг поднимать =(

Вот ещё скрины : http://rghost.ru/862yrCFvq http://rghost.ru/7sfKHStpp

Edited by Adomator
читая последние топики напрашивается вопрос зачем выдавать в этом брекете награды теперь?кто нашел больше недоработок и умело их проюзал оставшись незамеченым, тот и будет кашу наяривать.взять хотя-б этих чертей (не говоря уже про 100%+ крит рейтинги у некоторых),если не банить их и не обнулять рейтинг согласно правилам о старте сезона то нету смысла рвать задницу вобще. 6 лузов на таком ммр?серьезно?у сильнейших игроков брекета как минимум 40-50.могу выложить аналогичное видео на его мейта-друида с инстант кастами цыклонов без НС/соулоффорест
читая последние топики напрашивается вопрос зачем выдавать в этом брекете награды теперь?кто нашел больше недоработок и умело их проюзал оставшись незамеченым' date=' тот и будет кашу наяривать.взять хотя-б этих чертей (не говоря уже про 100%+ крит рейтинги у некоторых),если не банить их и не обнулять рейтинг согласно правилам о старте сезона то нету смысла рвать задницу вобще. 6 лузов на таком ммр?серьезно?у сильнейших игроков брекета как минимум 40-50.могу выложить аналогичное видео на его мейта-друида с инстант кастами цыклонов без НС/соулоффорест[/quote']

im instant casting ? mate you are prob. just bad.

Proof or never happen. Everyone can talk shit like that. tbh its really sad to complain as rsham lock (who use gate while db or deeped and CS though wall with lock pet. But well yeah proof that i can instant cast .. wow wtf mate you are a huge idiot. need to lie cuz i rekd you ?

Ну вот такие люди Типо Cупер " Топы"

- - - Добавлено - - -

Вон доказательства хочет xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

Скрины не видет

- - - Добавлено - - -

Я говорил что маг багает.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Жди дальше пруф

Well i used that bug only against this Rshaman/Lock team because they are using a lot of bugs like :

1. bug dmgs => this lock is doing way more damages than he should be, i mean he doubles as affli and im a fire mage. It's not normal

2. lock's pet silence => he can silence me through walls and without any max range, i mean he can CS me through walls/pillars AND at 100 yards range

3. Earthgrab totem => they are abusing this totem as soon as the cd is ready (which roots me instantly when the shaman drops it on the ground AND through pillars too)

4. Demonic Gateway => their shaman is playing next to the gateway THE WHOLE GAME and its buggy because they can use it even when they are in Deep Freeze (it's a stun, using gateway in a stun seems legit right ?), while Dragon's Breathed or even while they are in Polymorph. We can't say its normal to use a spell allowing you to move to the other side of the map while you are cc'd. Or what they usually do is wait for Deep Freeze and use gate. Do you guys think its normal to go to the other side of the map WHILE STUNNED and WHILE I AM BURSTING ??

So yea i admit i used this bug ONLY againt this comb because of all those reasons making them unbeatable. I can't see why they are allowed to use all those bugs (i probably missed some of them but there are the main bugs they are using) and i would get banned for using a 15% increase damages which is not that much, 15% is nothing compared to the damages bug of afflictions warlocks

If you still think they are legit then i really need some explanations about why they are 3100 CR and backpedalling

"Мы юзаем баги , потому что юзают они."

Все ясно :3

Aren't you able to answer in english ? if you have nothing to say just be quiet.

Ну вот такие люди Типо Cупер " Топы"

- - - Добавлено - - -

Вон доказательства хочет xD

- - - Добавлено - - -

Скрины не видет

- - - Добавлено - - -

Я говорил что маг багает.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Жди дальше пруф

and again. You should really learn abit english mate. I want a proof that i can instant cast spells without soul of forrest / NS.

beside of that there are some really good questions like:

(it's a stun' date=' using gateway in a stun seems legit right ?[/quote']

If you still think they are legit then i really need some explanations about why they are 3100 CR and backpedalling

1. bug dmgs => this lock is doing way more damages than he should be, i mean he doubles as affli and im a fire mage. It's not normal

2. lock's pet silence => he can silence me through walls and without any max range, i mean he can CS me through walls/pillars AND at 100 yards range

3. Earthgrab totem => they are abusing this totem as soon as the cd is ready (which roots me instantly when the shaman drops it on the ground AND through pillars too)

Would be nice to get an explanation why this team is allowed to use bugs like that.

And to get to the end @Adomator: please type english here. If we conduct a conversation you should speak english aswell. We dont even speak russian, but you should be able to speak the world language aswell "english". If you have clearly no clue about this language just use the google translator. Thanks

Edited by Noneedholy
Ну так просто не честно.

Обнулить рейт как минимум надо хотябы без этого бага аренили бы

Well i guess you didnt understand what i said .. gosh. They will not reset rating bcuz of 2-3 games man. You are just sad, go back on x10 and que rsham lock abusing bugs and still stuck on 2.9. People like you make the community here how they are namely rude and unfair. Keep crying if 1 person is using ASWELL and open a thread in the forums. Btw im still creating a video about some bugs like cs though wall etc. gonna post it here abit later.

Actually "UNEDIT" you can see this 3 things here.

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6540216 --> CS THOUGH WALL

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6540224 ---> CS while db

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu/c/6540221 ---> cs though wall + while roard

watch at this and talk more about abusing please :)

Edited by Noneedholy

Wait what ?!

Reset rating for 3 arena games ? GM's can analyse every games they want i didnt abuse its just not fair to face this team abusing so many stuffs and they dont even get an a warning, and i should get reseted for all those game i played without anything ?? Wtf man are you serious or just trolling ? They are some bugs as mage that arent good for me either (like Deep Freeze Glyph not working properly for example) and i deal with it. But if there is 1 bug, only 1 bug to compensate all of those bugs affecting my gameplay (deep freeze, inferno blast, presence of mind, cold snap, invisibility, remove curse, etc.) i should get reseted ? Lol you can't be serious

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? 70% crit ? WTF you don't even know what you are saying. Trust me if i had 70% crit i wouldnt get outdamaged by a backpedaling lock

- - - Updated - - -

And ye as you said my druid usually streams when we are playing together, you can see that we just dont use that rune bug

http://www.twitch.tv/sazzieu => go in past broadcast

Edited by baaz
Багают - не багают, вы им все равно не ровня, весь реалм. У них на лайве рейтинг был больше чем у вас на шоше, лично их знаю. Даже если им обнулят или что ещё сделают, они просто на новых чарах за день возьмут этот же рейт. А вот локо шам это те ещё крабы, игры 0, самого от них бомбит.
3) Крит багаеться

6) Уже делал так на Фане' date='Х100,х10 Багал.[/quote']

a friendly russian friend helped me typing this.

Так же, данная руна не увеличивает шанс критического удара, только увеличивает урон на 15%

Вы ошибаетесь, мы никогда не использовали данную руну на х100. На фане мы использовали её один раз против таких же багеров, в последствии чего были забанены на 3 дня. Сказанное вами - ложь.

Edited by Noneedholy
Багают - не багают, вы им все равно не ровня, весь реалм. У них на лайве рейтинг был больше чем у вас на шоше, лично их знаю. Даже если им обнулят или что ещё сделают, они просто на новых чарах за день возьмут этот же рейт. А вот локо шам это те ещё крабы, игры 0, самого от них бомбит.

Не весели, единственный твой кореш с лаива - неика))) багоюз есть, следовательно должен быть и бан. А что они смогут на твинках - это уже не касается этой темы

Edited by ЖОРАСМЕРТОКРЫЛ
Не весели' date=' единственный твой кореш с лаива - неика)))[/quote'] Это вообще что за вброс? Лично спроси у этих маго друида знают ли они меня, а не пиши тут чушь. И нейку я вообще не знаю кто это такой. Знаю только то, что подобные тебе около-2700-на-шоше пацаны считают его за неимоверного гладиатора.
Это вообще что за вброс? Лично спроси у этих маго друида знают ли они меня, а не пиши тут чушь. И нейку я вообще не знаю кто это такой. Знаю только то, что подобные тебе около-2700-на-шоше пацаны считают его за неимоверного гладиатора.

А я знаю, что твой дабл вар и дабл хил фармил по кд шоше, и даже жопозаживин тебя не спасал. Так слезы на лока, это не первые твои слезы на шоше. Тебе ныть на кого-то, как дурному с горы котиться...Ну и подсасать ты фанбой