called me a negro

Serve: Fun

Name of the murder: Wladyslav

He called me a nigga for no reason. I was talking to the russian 3s heroes and this guy came around telling that he is 2200 WoD, duelist etc. and called me a nigga :( that hurt my feelings coz im white. Pliz ban.

Nigger is a noun in the English language. The word originated as a neutral term referring to black people,[1] as a variation of the Spanish/Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("color black").[2] Often used disparagingly, by the mid 20th century, particularly in the United States, its usage had become unambiguously pejorative, a common ethnic slur usually directed at black people of Subsaharan African descent.

The variants neger and negar, derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre (negro). Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).

In the United Kingdom and the Anglophone world, nigger denoted the dark-skinned (non-white) African and Asian (i.e., from India or nearby) peoples colonized into the British Empire, and "dark-skinned foreigners" in general.

http://i.imgur.com/b8y8JDD.jpg :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: