Chiv's Suggestions for PandaWoW & Players

ChivNPJSA

Good evening everyone!

As some of you realized PandaWoW is getting realy big, good thing for the server and us right ?

But as you realize more players are comming and so is the server getting more ddosed, hacked (exploits etc.). Exploiting or DDoSing a Private server is not really hard. I realized that PandaWoW doesnt has an anti hack or anti spam system, if they do its not working well because if it would work, there wouldnt be 10+ daily reports about players (flyhack, abuse, WPE, Exploits etc. etc. My suggestions are that, we (players) could help the Admin's & development team by stop abusing on the server. What i mean is:

Im 100% sure that all of us played, or watched some streams from the live server. The players there, comparing to PandaWoW players are more legit. With legit i mean, when someone is getting ddosed they wait for them till they come back. What people on pandaWoW dont do (maybe 5%).

Hacking in BG's have been a big topic. Some do it because they're bad at the game or want to be funny. Doesnt realy matter, the way to stop it is building an anti spam system that stops hacks like (fly hack, speed hack, dmg abuse and more.) its not realy hard. Every Private server has one, so why shouldnt pandawow have one? (If the development of this server dont know how to make one, i would be ready to help them, I've studied 2 years IT technic and have some friends from (AT that are realy good at it.)

Now to the last thing. Players at the ladder exploiting their dmg. Im pretty sure everyone of us have met any 2s or 3s teams that they got killed by in 30 or less seconds. The reason for that is, the most teams of the ladder are Mage/Sham, Affli/Sham. Spellpower of Mage/Sham/Lock does stack with eachother (thats 45% spellpower at total, which is the reason these teams can get into high rating and its unpossible for a healer to heal against that, because Mage/Affli have a good CC chain and 140k icelances or 90k haunts forces your big cooldowns instantly.

Would love a feedback from the players/dev. team/admins about the server right now. If you dont like anything i wrote about just let it go and write down. Be honest and write down what you realy think about the players and server right now. So we can see Pro's/Contra from the view of another person and talk about it. And so we can maybe help the server too!

Greetings,

Chiv.

Pretty much rare to see a HACKER in bg's nowadays in 10x. Gm's can stalk people to see if they're abusing class bugs or something.. because Pandawow doesn't have that many gm's or so. Especially in 10x.

And all the Russian Gm's rarely understand us english players most of their work of answering in english is google translate.

I agree with the team ladder bugs etc.. me and my buddy are Aff/sham im full pride and he's contender/green and 3 items griev, and i got him to 2k rating. Which sounds very impossible and unbelievable. It is. In total of the buff stacking i have.. 41k spell power without any procs. It should've been ... 37k or even lower. http://i.imgur.com/att9UCe.jpg Even im not happy about getting higher in those combs ... The buff stacking should've been fixed months ago, instead of heading to PvE which 1/4 of the server wants. It's pretty much useless since SoG hasn't been released. Pandawow staff should head more to class fixing and PvP combatic.

• Like 1