Oh my god you are so bad. Exactly THATs what i meaned before with "every 1.8 cashual player can write in this forum"

first of all buddy, This mage has Not even a 15% more dmg buff (invocation / incanters ward) He ALSO have not even a cloak procc from tailoring like baz and the dmg reduce is 10% so ? Your video is useless sorry

I have 2.7k of rating when you steal me rating, but yeah you have reason bad video.

when he hit me that(126k to my partner-150k to my paladin), he just have minery. You wanna deny me what do you say to my partner? You say that is normal dmg(eufemism). Yeah i dont have pictures, but you know you tell him that, you are a hypocrit, because you know he is using bugs.

This is of the other day (2days ago)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81819[/ATTACH] 139k of pyro

The point of your name here is: you take rating with your partner when he is using bugs. You benefit from it like him.

Anyway you deserve lose rating, 1 gm is not all the STAFF. And the rules are for all the people even you.

I have 2.7k of rating when you steal me rating' date=' but yeah you have reason bad video.[/quote']

I dont wanna change the subject but 2.7k on Pandawow isnt that much. Even on a class that i never played on retail (warrior) i am 3k cr atm.

when he hit me that(126k to my partner-150k to my paladin)' date=' he just have minery. You wanna deny me what do you say to my partner? You say that is normal dmg(eufemism). Yeah i dont have pictures, but you know you tell him that, you are a hypocrit, because you know he is using bugs.[/quote']

and NO i didnt say thats normal dmg ! I told him that every other firemage seems to be bad if he cant that max dmg what his class can.

Because bad mages here actually dont even look on their proccs or dont know how to prepare a burst. Stop lying

You guys Ever read what i say ? I mean why I'm bothered and write a wall of text if noone read it ?

get a proof about hes abusing smth' date=' tell me exactly what hes abusing (rune abuse isnt working anymore mate he already got punished, and "Dmg bug" isnt a reason rofl. You also cant get some1 banned only because he got a lucky high crit ( like this 190k which was only avaiable with some totems or buffs or God knows how much things must be wrong that you gonna crit so much.[/quote']

If you rogue isnt able to "Feint" a deep is it my fault ? Yes rogue take a lot of damages if they dont use this talent thats why everyone played with this on retail.

And even if damages is bugged' date=' is it my fault ? Im not a dev i cant fix the damages[/quote']

Read that than we can talk. Thanks

Edited by Noneedholy
139k of pyro with feint' date=' but well i cant proove that, the same for you, just saying. Anyway that picture is enought proove for you or not? 2 days ago not old.[/quote']

And as we all know the famous sentence for this kind of dispute. "benefit of the doubt"

and no ? that picture just shows me that pyro seems to do more dmg than on retail on panda ? 140k and ? on retail he could 120k with all proccs ? ~20k more, compared to other spells like slam, haunt or god knows how much spells are bugged here its nothing !

WHERE does this picture proofs that baz abused something ? You see any RUNE or something ? NO You see any other Abuse or smth that is wrong ? NO. Just empty accusations

When i have 2.7k of rating the max are 3k

im 3k markzxy on x100 but its another thing we shouldnt discuss here.

Edited by Noneedholy
I dont wanna change the subject but 2.7k on Pandawow isnt that much. Even on a class that i never played on retail (warrior) i am 3k cr atm.

and NO i didnt say thats normal dmg ! I told him that every other firemage seems to be bad if he cant that max dmg what his class can.

Because bad mages here actually dont even look on their proccs or dont know how to prepare a burst. Stop lying

You guys Ever read what i say ? I mean why I'm bothered and write a wall of text if noone read it ?

No, you say all the other dont hit that because are dog shit, (for that i put euphemism) or something like that.

You are stealing 200$x2 if you take 1-2place.

1. You are lying you don't have feint. It's actually impossible to do that crit with feint up even though i can admit 140k is too much i should do maximum 120k but it's not my fault if damages are bugged and i'll not remove Pyroblast of my bars because you are crying on forums.

2. It's not 2 days ago for 2 reasons.

a) We didnt face you playing with cerrar since a long time since he is playing with a windwalker monk.

b) Look at calendar on your screenshot, the 9th ? We are the 17th ? 2 days ago ? WTF ?

And ye as i said didnt face you since a long time and i dont think its 8 days old. I think its even the 9th of april.

So ye, here i proved without looking for mistakes that you are a liar. Probably i could look harder and prove that you are saying shit but i think it's enough.

No' date=' you say all the other dont hit that because are dog shit, (for that i put euphemism) or something like that.[/quote']

something like that.

something like that.

something like that.

Okay mate ...everyone seems to be bad = everyone is dogshit ? idk wheres your problem ? I also explained you why bad mages ( for you = dogshit mages ) dont do that much dmg. Its so hard to lead a conversation to you, you never read what i say

This is of the other day (2days ago)

139k of pyro

a) We didnt face you playing with cerrar since a long time since he is playing with a windwalker monk.

b) Look at calendar on your screenshot, the 9th ? We are the 17th ? 2 days ago ? WTF ?

And ye as i said didnt face you since a long time and i dont think its 8 days old. I think its even the 9th of april.

So ye, here i proved without looking for mistakes that you are a liar. Probably i could look harder and prove that you are saying shit but i think it's enough.

Edited by Noneedholy

No, you say all the other mages dont hit that because are dog shit, (for that i put euphemism) or something like that, im sure about dog shit.

You are stealing 200$x2 if you take 1-2place. The rules says if you use foul game in this season you get ban and removal rating.

Am i the liar ? Here i proved one of you guys trying to do idk exaclty why are lying. Drainerx cmon why don't you go spectate as you do whole day ? you have nothing else to do ? You say im a liar without any prove but when i prove you guys are lying its not enough ? Fine lol.
The rules says if you use foul game in this season you get ban and removal rating.

No1 who abused got his rating deleted until now. Not even Esko and his russian dk.

Trust me the gm staff will know when they need to reset some rating or ban some1 they dont need a little hater like you for that ;)

I want an answere now why you are lying man ? why you are lying only to get baz banned ? wow thats so sad

Explain me please.

it makes you untrustworthy that we proofed that you lie

@zaratustra46

Edited by Noneedholy

HAHAHA come on you lyer, you dont have face, I play with rogue just in THIS WEEKS and YOU KNOW THAT, you know when we play -.- ok not 2 days ago, but come on we never play vs you before with this setup in this weeks, HYPOCRYT hahaha a GM can see that i think. The rogue come of my partner account to my account in this month, in this season. You don't remember when we play, you have Alzheimer or are just a hypocrit? tell me.

Anyway the rules are the rules. You and your dirty partner deserve a removal rating.

I want an answere now why you are lying man ? why you are lying only to get baz banned ? wow thats so sad

Explain me please.

it makes you untrustworthy that we proofed that you lie

@zaratustra46

and again why there is no answere ?

Why u lie ?

untrustworthy

in every point sorry i already told you.

GM can see that i think.

gm´s can also see that baz wasnt abusing any bug and now ?

Trust me before they gonna reset rating they gonna check the logs and they will found .. oh wait, ye nothing because he didnt abused anything

Edited by Noneedholy
and again why there is no answere ?

Why u lie ?

?

I cant proove it for you little lyer

If you cant proof something, than please .. please stop with all this conjectures

All we found in this Funny thread are screenshots from old posts (where baz abused 1 evening against a rsham lock team, what he said 3-4x ? and allegations that baz is abusing a dmg bug cuz he did a 137k crit.

And you guys want a rating reset for that ? Really ? You think a player can get punished twice times in 2 month for one thing ? No they will not do that because its pointless and illogical.

Sorry but This thread is going to nowhere. I would like to get an reply from a gm / admin

Im tired discussing with haters who are complaining without any proofs ...

Edited by Noneedholy

Im not lying. You dont have the balls to admit it, but we just play in this weeks with rogue never before. You wanna deny that? Deny it, hypocrit, you know the true. And yeah 8 days ago was that arena, i really dont remember the day i think was 2 days, just a mistake, but that number is of 9th of this month and you know it. Just a mistake and are false?

I tell you again a Gm can check it, 139k of pyro 8 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

that picture is the proof, 2 days ago was a mistake i write bad, but for that is not false, and you know it we never play before than this weeks vs you with rogue setup. I cant proove the rogue traspass of my account you idiot.

Edited by zaratustra46
Im not lying.

139k of pyro with feint' date=' but well i cant proove that, the same for you, just saying. Anyway that picture is enought proove for you or not? 2 days ago not old.[/quote']

2 days ago

2 days ago

Look at calendar on your screenshot' date=' the 9th ? We are the 17th ? 2 days ago ? WTF ?[/quote']

And now say 1 more time you dont lie :)

that picture is the proof

What proof ? WHERE is that a proof ? what does it proofes ? It proofes that baz did a 137k pyro and now ?

It only proofs that baz did a 137k pyro nothing else, if he uses a bug or not is not rudimentary shown in the screenshot

So your screenshot proofes nothing necessary for this thread. Maybe you can make a bug report about pyro dmg with this screenshot nothing else.

you idiot.

Yeah exactly what i expect from players like you.

Edited by Noneedholy

i wanna a punishment not exactly rating reset, you get rating with bugs just like him, and the rules says foul play, removal rating. That dont happen. So? Why? IF the rules says exactly that, ban AND removal rating, and dont happen the punishment are bad, a mistake.

People lose rating when you are using bugs, he cant recover it and you have the same rating anyway, that is fair for you?

- - - Updated - - -

I cant proove the rogue traspass of my account you idiot. You use Fallacy to desvirtue my post, you take a part of my post and understand what do you wanna understand. Come on coward admit it, we never play before this weeks.

Edited by zaratustra46
you get rating with bugs just like him' date='[/quote']

i did 3/4 times in the season. Yes maybe i won 30 rating in the season bcuz of this. Wow thats so much my rating is about 3250 and i should get all my rating reseted bcuz you guys think im abusing ?

And if i should have my rating reseted it must be on my ban when i got 30d. I didn't abuse since this and there is no logic reseting my rating now, at the end of the season.

Edit : Why would i have admit when i used Rune against abusers and don't admit now ? It's just i don't abuse and even more, i report when i see abusers because people abusing on this server make me rage. But prob. not rage that much as you guys trying to get my rating reseted because you didn't win an arena game against us.

you get rating with bugs just like him' date='[/quote']

Yes we got so much rating with the rune abuse, thats why only 2 screenshots about that exist.

#nonsense

Just read what i wrote in the thread above yours. Everytime you know exactly that i'm right you just dont answer and complain about other things. It's so sad

For you i'll citate myself:

No1 who abused got his rating deleted until now. Not even Esko and his russian dk.

Trust me the gm staff will know when they need to reset some rating or ban some1 they dont need a little hater like you for that

I dont answer fast because my english is really bad and i use traslator. You are a fallacy men. Why dont answer all the post? why just parts? you coward. Men the rules says clearly, ban and removal rating, what part of that you dont understand?

you are the brainless dont answer all my post, just a part.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway bye, later i read your next fallacy posts, i dont have more time.

It would be nice if you have the decency to admit that you deserve punishment for take rating using bugs, if you think you are a good player. A good player dont need bugs for take rating. Bye hypocrit, fallacy with feets.

Edited by zaratustra46

Trust me the gm staff will know when they need to reset some rating or ban some1 they dont need a little hater like you for that

Men the rules says clearly, ban and removal rating, what part of that you dont understand?

You cant or you juts dont want to read ?

you are the brainless dont answer all my post' date=' just a part.[/quote']

Exactly, i only answer to the necessary parts.

I dont wanna spam this topic full of crap and nonsense like you do !

your opinion is that the gm´s should ban + rating reset everyone who EVER abused on x10 even if he only abused a bug for 2-3x times.

The admins opinion is that they banned baz for 3d (or 30d by esko and absolute ) because that wasn't that much gamebrakeing or just not a huge abuse in their opinion that he should get rating ressetet for. Just deal with it ? The admins already set their Opinion and banned for 3d. They didnt resetet him because they didnt want. Can you just accept it ? If not hf you can discuss with the admins about their own choice.

I'm abit afk now, i dont want to spam this thread full of crap, explaining you how everything works etc.

Edited by Noneedholy
' date=' just a punishment in that point because you steal rating to other people, is the fair thing or not?[/quote']

Why ur talking about fair and unfair ? baz admit that he abused the rune against the rsham lock team and he got punished for that ( he already got a 3d ban ) ? where is your point ?

he should get punished again ? what ?

If you win the tournament is Ok i dont have nothing against you, but win it playing good, CLEAN. You STEAL rating using bugs, and the people cant recover that, you deserve a punishment in that point! A ban can be removed with credits, different thing. And the rules say it, rating removal.

- - - Updated - - -

bye hypocrit, go to steal rating gogogo!