Омг, Тинибаз отмазывайся тут всем похрен тебя не забанят и рейт не обнулят будешь дальше спокойно багать забей багай дальше :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

Ты тут не кому не нужен тупой багер.

• Like 1
And by the way birdman stop saying i do 150k's pyro, i maximum do 120k but if you use wall or barkskin or whatever you want, i do like 80k or 90k but not even 100k its broken. And if others mages you faced arent able to burst when they have their intellect procs up its not my problem.

Сколько раз я против тебя выходил ты не давал 120к пиро я видел 150-155. И скажи что такого небыло :D

- - - Добавлено - - -

Багаешь багай дальше скила от этого у тебя не будет.

They should get their rating removed for abusing rune' date=' even Juster mentioned that if you abuse this season you'll get a ban + rating removed alltogether.[/quote']

You posted thread where baz got banned ?

Yes posts about stupid people like you who die in a deep without using deff cd.s

& dont know what is "shatter"

Сколько раз я против тебя выходил ты не давал 120к пиро я видел 150-155. И скажи что такого небыло

- - - Добавлено - - -

Багаешь багай дальше скила от этого у тебя не будет.

looool

Guess why u have no screen ? cuz ur just a liar. You never got a crit avoce 120k so stop talking. Proof it or never happen

Birdman Your argumentation is completly dogsh*t

They should get their rating removed for abusing rune, even Juster mentioned that if you abuse this season you'll get a ban + rating removed alltogether.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=116838

Juster:Each month during the season will be checked logs of arena, players with foul play will receive a ban and removal rating.

Lol. Even from this guy who abused the Alt f4 bug (god knows how much defeats he avoid)

You got banned 30d for abusing and talks about that my mage abused 1-2 games his rune ? Wow man rofl.

I still cant get your point so here a question for everyone :

For what he should get banned ?

i mean the rune abuse _-----> he already got banned

this screenshots from this russian kids who shows their combat log ----> completly useless, there was no buguse at all thats why baz didnt got banned

- moonkin aura ? -----> its a visual bug, everyone will confirm.

- 150k pyro ? Noone can proof that my mage does 150k pyro because he doesnt do that much dmg with pyro. I want to see that someone is uploading a screen where baz crits for 150k in 2s.

- 190k pyro ? _----> 1 time 1 screen and that was made when he played with a war ( me - markzxy) with this stupid bugged banner + all trinket procs + buffs .

So again, for what he should get banned ? was he abusing something after he got the ban for the rune abuse ? So why you guys are talking to get him banned & rating resetet for 1 mistake that he made on the x10 server

Even worse is that players like esko and his dk absolutezero only got a 30d ban. Noone knows how much defeats they really could avoid. makeing tons of rating and cant loose something.

Trying to get someone banned only because you lost against him without a good reason. Just send me 1 screen where baz is abusing, and what he is abusing (not old screens where he already got banned for )

and THAN we can talk maybe. your arguments are just pointless.

Fazit: No proofs or something just conjectures and old posts

Edited by Noneedholy
вот тут да я понимаю дамаг норм.. но не такой бред как у Tinybaz за стан убивает + пира от 150 до 190к

Posting a video about an UNDEAD ( 1 less trinket ) Firemage is doing arenas ? you never see him bursting with every procc up ? Where is your point ?

I wonder if these people receive the rating that promised reduction in the tournament rules for using twice as foul play. People who unfairly lost rating against them is not going to recover . They have achieved using dirty tricks the place they now occupy. Please be fair, and apply a just penalty in rating .

A ban , as you know, can be overridden with credits.

- - - Updated - - -

Posting a video about an UNDEAD ( 1 less trinket ) Firemage is doing arenas ? you never see him bursting with every procc up ? Where is your point ?

firemage 5.4.8 2:40 min

2 trinkets+jade spirit+ bgs buffs,83.843(10%less for aspect of hunter) of pyro.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides in the past was banned for admitting bugs used . They are not reduced rating then the punishment was not complete. One way or another, both should lose rating.

PS: Here confesses to having used bugs http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=130650&page=3&highlight=tinybaz

to baaz

"Well i used that bug only against this Rshaman/Lock team" He say that. Only you know how many times REALLY he use the bugs.

He take rune of power and invocation. Buff of 75% of dmg (the other bug).

Do not justify the unjustifiable. You and your partner would have to remove the rating , that would be the right thing.

P.D: Google Translator

Edited by zaratustra46

Я скажу этому магу пару слов если ты был бы не багер а честный игрок ты бы на форум как сучка не отмазывалась бы .

И ты уже определись вчера твой дру говорит он макс бьет по 109-110к а потом ты говоришь 120.

Даже сразу видно что ты врешь ну унылый рак который багает дпс.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Хилюкакмогу, Он тупой дурачек этот маг его не забанят всем похер ( пусть дальше багает

- - - Updated - - -

i dont take pictures, but in the past(this season) mage hits to my paladin 150k AND THE MAGE JUST HAVE MINERY!! 126k to my partner and he have blood presence. And i talk in this season, when you steal us the rating using +dmg bug. He hit that in the period before his ban.

When my partner ask you why you hit like that you say him "because all the other mages are dog shit" that was your explain. Don't be a hypocrit you know your partner are bugging in this season. I know i dont put pictures but dont be hypocrit, dont deny me, your partner hit MUCH more than now.

You and your partner deserve a punishment of rating, because the people cant recover that rating anymore. The GM's talks about that punishment when you use foul game, in this season, and you take rating with foul game. Is fair, if you are good you can get up rating, but you deserve a punishment of rating.

Edited by zaratustra46
мда нужно заметить, что данная парочка уже не в 1 раз попадается http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=130650. Все кто был замечен и после доказан в использовании багаюза должен получать обнуление непонятно почему админы тянут и тупо игнорируют это.
firemage 5.4.8 2:40 min

2 trinkets+jade spirit+ bgs buffs,83.843(10%less for aspect of hunter) of pyro.

Oh my god you are so bad. Exactly THATs what i meaned before with "every 1.8 cashual player can write in this forum"

first of all buddy, This mage has Not even a 15% more dmg buff (invocation / incanters ward) He ALSO have not even a cloak procc from tailoring like baz and the dmg reduce is 10% so ? Your video is useless sorry. If you gonna calculate this without all this things and with cloak procc + 10% more dmg (cuz hunters passive aura )+ 15% more dmg with incanters ward you will see he would crit 110k. and now ?

Besides in the past was banned for admitting bugs used . They are not reduced rating then the punishment was not complete. One way or another, both should lose rating.

PS: Here confesses to having used bugs http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread....hlight=tinybaz

Congratz i already told you You cant get some1 banned & rating resettet for something for that he already got punished for.

Я скажу этому магу пару слов если ты был бы не багер а честный игрок ты бы на форум как сучка не отмазывалась бы .

И ты уже определись вчера твой дру говорит он макс бьет по 109-110к а потом ты говоришь 120.

Даже сразу видно что ты врешь ну унылый рак который багает дпс.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Хилюкакмогу, Он тупой дурачек этот маг его не забанят всем похер ( пусть дальше багает

looool

Guess why u have no screen ? cuz ur just a liar. You never got a crit avoce 120k so stop talking. Proof it or never happen

looool

looool

looool

god .. just read please okay ? You dont even have a proof wtf is wrong with you

because all the other mages are dog shit" that was your explain. Don't be a hypocrit you know your partner are bugging in this season. I know i dont put pictures but dont be hypocrit' date=' dont deny me, your partner hit MUCH more than now.[/quote']

Wow the hate is real, i already said in my thread:

can some1 explain me how u can increase dmg as firemage or why everyone here says hes bugging as fire ? I just want to hear HOW you do more dmg as firemage. I mean How is the bug working ? You guys are talking about a bug that doesnt even exist !

I dont think that Pandawow is punishing people for mistakes from the pandawow devs.

And for everyone now. Something like a dmg script ( or w/e idk what ppl mean in this thread ) isnt existing.

Maybe you can abuse a dmg bug, can you see he´s abusing a bug ? You have any screens in that he abuse smth ? You just have a screen where you died cuz pyro crits you and now ?

You guys have actually no proofs at all its so sad

I dont know where is your point guys ? You want to get Baz banned for what ? Just tell me for what ?

- Rune abuse ? he already got punished for a proof where he abused 1 or 2x the abuse.

- Dmg bug ? What the fuck is a dmg bug ? can some1 explain me how u can increase dmg as firemage or why everyone here says hes bugging as fire ? I just want to hear HOW you do more dmg as firemage. I mean How is the bug working ? You guys are talking about a bug that doesnt even exist ! The Community here is just pathetic and hateful !

get some proofs and maybe you can get him banned ! But he doesnt use any bugs anymore and now you dont know what u have to say. All what i going to read is "he bugs dmg blablabla" Ye i did a 150k slam and 210k execute on my war, am i bugging too ? Sometimes in arena i do 120k slam crits though barkskin and ? I dont think that Pandawow is punishing people for mistakes from the pandawow devs.

I wanna bet If Everyone who has a firemage (with tailoring etc.) Want to duel me, (surely with my explanation how to do dmg + rotation + a short burst guide) he will crit exactly the same as baz !

I see it now, why my name is named ? i mean you wrote "tinybaz noneedrdruid" where is your point :D? do i abuse my heals yes ? just deal with it @comstock you got 6-1´d in arena and now you are so mad that you need to tell shit about my mate. You are sad.

so and as i said before

get a proof about hes abusing smth, tell me exactly what hes abusing (rune abuse isnt working anymore mate he already got punished, and "Dmg bug" isnt a reason rofl. You also cant get some1 banned only because he got a lucky high crit ( like this 190k which was only avaiable with some totems or buffs or God knows how much things must be wrong that you gonna crit so much.

^

And im srs before you gonna answer on this thread just read that

Stop nonsense, proofs or nothing will happen, everyone can talk shit about some1 other but you still need a reason to get some1 banned. Hateing him isn't enough ;) !

Edited by Noneedholy

The gm was indulgent but the rules are the rules. You and your partner deserve a rating punishment. The people lose rating when you use bug, and your partner pay the ban for use bugs but the people dont recover his rating.

The gm was indulgent.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=116838

" Each month during the season will be checked logs of arena, players with foul play will receive a ban and removal rating.."

The gm was indulgent, the gm was unfair.

The people lose rating when you use bug' date=' and your partner pay the ban for use bugs but the people dont recover his rating.[/quote']

Did you read 1x what i wrote ? DID YOU ?

get a proof about hes abusing smth' date=' tell me exactly what hes abusing (rune abuse isnt working anymore mate he already got punished, and "Dmg bug" isnt a reason rofl. You also cant get some1 banned only because he got a lucky high crit ( like this 190k which was only avaiable with some totems or buffs or God knows how much things must be wrong that you gonna crit so much.[/quote']

get a proof about hes abusing smth' date=' tell me exactly what hes abusing (rune abuse isnt working anymore mate he already got punished, and "Dmg bug" isnt a reason rofl. You also cant get some1 banned only because he got a lucky high crit ( like this 190k which was only avaiable with some totems or buffs or God knows how much things must be wrong that you gonna crit so much.[/quote']

Can we please hold a reasonable discussion ? all what i read is crying and screens where you lost. No proofs at all just old screens and nonsense.

Edited by Noneedholy

Noone got his rating reseted and a lot of ppl got banned but not rating reseted. And trust me they are abusing A LOT MORE BUGS than +15% damages that i did 3/4 times in the season. Yes maybe i won 30 rating in the season bcuz of this. Wow thats so much my rating is about 3250 and i should get all my rating reseted bcuz you guys think im abusing ? If you rogue isnt able to "Feint" a deep is it my fault ? Yes rogue take a lot of damages if they dont use this talent thats why everyone played with this on retail.

And even if damages is bugged, is it my fault ? Im not a dev i cant fix the damages

And if i should have my rating reseted it must be on my ban when i got 30d. I didn't abuse since this and there is no logic reseting my rating now, at the end of the season.

Edit : Why would i have admit when i used Rune against abusers and don't admit now ? It's just i don't abuse and even more, i report when i see abusers because people abusing on this server make me rage. But prob. not rage that much as you guys trying to get my rating reseted because you didn't win an arena game against us.

Edited by baaz
Алина иди в сраку

- - - Добавлено - - -

они багают и должны понести наказание!

You really think with an statemant like " buguser must get rating resetet" you can get something ? Wow man

Can we please hold a reasonable discussion ? all what i read is crying and screens where you lost. No proofs at all just old screens and nonsense.

Read that please.

Тини баз умри от спида

Some1 can ban this kid for insulting please ?

I hope the gm´s / admins will check the Log from Tinybaz and than they will see that he doesnt abuse anything :)

Edited by Noneedholy