Elemental Blast

Adlairo

1. Elemental Blast for Enhancement Shamans. - http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=117014/elemental-blast

2. The damage overscaling is huge, the percentage is bugged, i don't have exact calculations for you GMs but i've seen that Enhancement Ele Blast does 150k WITH burst on retail, and does 300k with burst on here. I'd appreciate if you GM's can look into this.

3. The spell works the way it's supposed to, the damage overscaling is just too big.

4. 18-6-2015

5. Fun

6. 10/10, since this is being abused way too much.

• 2 weeks later...
If you wanna scale down ele blast scale everything down, or else don't come rubbing your retail experience down our throats. This is a private server which still has imbalanced abilities. For now the effectiveness of ele blast as it is is in scale with the other similar abilities. So stop bossing around tyvm.
  • 2 weeks later...
If you wanna scale down ele blast scale everything down, or else don't come rubbing your retail experience down our throats. This is a private server which still has imbalanced abilities. For now the effectiveness of ele blast as it is is in scale with the other similar abilities. So stop bossing around tyvm.
t

You've got to be joking. 80k Ele Blast Crit on Retail was normal, and you say it doesn't need to be fixed because it's on a private server? If you want a good server, you have to fix every single frickin bug, and not just ignore spells that do healing/dmg waaaay out of proportion, because other abilities have the same? What a terrible excuse, i'm guessing you are Enh Shaman yourself.

NO!

Shamans are the last class who needs to be nerfed, we need some increasing buffs, our damage on Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst and Elemental Blast is lowered than retail was on MoP!

We need some serious fixes, like at least the Fire elemental totem!

We are the most bugged class on PandaWoW!

As one of the most xp Shaman here, I'm gonna jump in and say that after playing Enhance on Pandawow, I can say that Elemental Blast is not bugged.

Highest i've hit with it is 145k, which is with tailoring, engineering, trinket, unleash flametongue and weapon enchant proc. That's hardly bugged lol.

One random screenshot of someone hitting 300k with it, is about as legit as swifties one shot videos where he 100-0% someone instantly with raid buffs and enrage buff, while they unequip their pvp trinkets for less resil, and swifty rolls pve trinkets. It doesn't meen it's unbalanced.

If you want to look at fixing enhance, sort out their Greater Fire Elemental Totem (one of their biggest cds), and their Glyph of Maelstrom.

As one of the most xp Shaman here, I'm gonna jump in and say that after playing Enhance on Pandawow, I can say that Elemental Blast is not bugged.

Highest i've hit with it is 145k, which is with tailoring, engineering, trinket, unleash flametongue and weapon enchant proc. That's hardly bugged lol.

One random screenshot of someone hitting 300k with it, is about as legit as swifties one shot videos where he 100-0% someone instantly with raid buffs and enrage buff, while they unequip their pvp trinkets for less resil, and swifty rolls pve trinkets. It doesn't meen it's unbalanced.

If you want to look at fixing enhance, sort out their Greater Fire Elemental Totem (one of their biggest cds), and their Glyph of Maelstrom.

I hitted with 300k because of all buffs. And everything procced. None can hit 300k EB without any buff/proc. Not possible.

• 3 weeks later...
All i can say is that you don't burst correctly, since i saw another (good) Enh Shammy burst, with pre-ironbark up (he was in Grievous, pride weaps) and hit me for 170k with burst. If you are full and you hit 100k, you don't burst correctly, i saw you missed Unleash Elements and Searing Totem stacks, and Windfury doesn't work anymore so yeah, i hit 100k Ele Blast (Crit) in starter gear, idk.
I saw you missed Unleash Elements and Searing Totem stacks

Only way I can think of that someone can do 170k dmg+ with ele blast is if the searing totem stacks is consumed by it (which shouldn't happen, but I can't test atm). Otherwise specify how it is bugged.. You cant hit over 170k in arena, even if you have the perfect line up with ele blast.

If you're gonna report it, probably worth changing:

3. The spell works the way it's supposed to, the damage overscaling is just too big.
in the original post to make easier for Admin. I appreciate people don't always know why initially. But the reason is (If this is happening) that searing totem stacks are being consumed by ele blast, when they shouldn't be.

I was wondering why my lava lash never did any real dmg lol.

6/10 priority imo. (I would say less but now that greater fire ele has been fixed, it's gonna be easier for Enhancements to get searing stacks).

Edited by Ðionysus
he.. he... he

funny

igot something for you guys ( sad that my client was in german at this time )

but that spell means "elementarblast" trust meh :3 and yes it was in arena.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]88654[/ATTACH]

here aswell

http://imgur.com/pa6KUZF

i clearly god fcked with a 270k crit xd

Like I said, it appears to be consuming searing totem buff stacks, each which will increase the damage of your next flame spell by 20%, and it stacks 5 times. Therefore 5 stacks = 100% increased damage, and so that ele blast that hit you for 270k, would only usually hit for 135k.

Ultimately though it's not all that big of a deal, since it makes your lava lash do 100% less dmg, and makes saving stacks a pain in the ass for when you want to burst. I'd happily welcome a fix on this, but I'd also like Windfury Proc damage to be fixed too..

• Like 1
Guys. Can you cut the whining ? All the damage enhance does should mainly come from windfury procs. And windfury procs should do more damage than regular attacks (since they should have more attack power in the damage equation). The fact is it doesnt here. So cut the crap and give us a break if elemental blast does that damage. You want to tone it down ? Fix wf procs first.