Elemental Blast

Adlairo

I rather get hit by a big 200k Ele Blast from an enhancement shaman then 8 or 9 Lava Bursts in a row, all 90k dmg....pls fix that too, procs proccing from proc procs is dumb!

It is life orb spamming with the Mistweaver orbs. You can spam orbs while spamming orbs as you spam orbs, since the orb trigger other orbs that trigger OTHER orbs.

• Like 1
I rather get hit by a big 200k Ele Blast from an enhancement shaman then 8 or 9 Lava Bursts in a row, all 90k dmg....pls fix that too, procs proccing from proc procs is dumb!

HAHA, GG man!

Have you heard before of doing multi flame-shocks?

This will increase the proc chance you'll get, and if you get lucky; you're gonna be able to cast lava bursts just like if you're in Ascendance, even better, no casting time :D

Plus, if you stack mastery, you gonna have more lava bursts :D

HAHA, GG man!

Have you heard before of doing multi flame-shocks?

This will increase the proc chance you'll get, and if you get lucky; you're gonna be able to cast lava bursts just like if you're in Ascendance, even better, no casting time :D

Plus, if you stack mastery, you gonna have more lava bursts :D

Of course I heard about it, but it's still proccing from procs, wich is stupid.

I like the fact that people totally ignored that windfury is bugged af and continue to bitch about ele blast.

I agree.

I don't agree, ele aint bugged at all. Im rarely hitting 90k dmg with lava burst. Probably an average of 64k.

Searing totem now only increases flametongue damage, not your next fire spell.

And i'm critting 70k with ele blast. Safe to say the thread can be closed. I hope they've fixed Windfury though..

Also greater fire ele still isn't fixed even though the most recent update said it had been.

Edited by Ðionysus
U ppl are saying EB is consuming ST?

Whenever i cast EB while i have stacked procs from ST. They don't go away. Do u even read what ST procs do?

It was consuming them up until recently for some reason, increasing fire spell dmg done by 20% per stack instead of increasing flametongue. That was why ele blast was occasionally hitting hard.

Also I want to point out that Windwalk totem often bugs for enhance. You have it up and can still get nova'd or slowed by all effects. Really annoying.

Edited by Ðionysus
It was consuming them up until recently for some reason, increasing fire spell dmg done by 20% per stack instead of increasing flametongue. That was why ele blast was occasionally hitting hard.

Also I want to point out that Windwalk totem often bugs for enhance. You have it up and can still get nova'd or slowed by all effects. Really annoying.

Im still doing 100k+ EB though,

Gonna test Windwalk totem on enha. Thanks though.

Of course, BG is BG afterall :)

I never did arenas on my enh, but it goes over 100k there too. Has to, or the bug report should say it does too little damage :)

Ofc it fucking goes over 100k..? When all your shit has procced.. DS/trinket and all those shit.. Then u EB and does 100k.. It's the same with Monks RSK.

• 11 months later...