Horde in a nutshell.

Adlairo

Typical Pandawow idiots in a nutshell, i wanna get my new tmog and of course i get ganked by a fully geared WW monk, Ele shaman and Fire Mage, all at once. They proceed to tbag me and call me a noob afterwards, spit on me and do dumb emotes like rofl. And before you come to me and say im a salty idiot, y'all got #exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTOO4_HAqM&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Adlairo

Hello Adlairo!

Do U see what it says next to the server name every time U are in character select?

it says (PvP)

Now let's wonder what does it stand for? :O

PvP = Player vs. Player

OMG :O

Who knew :O

PvP server is for PvPers and if U can't handle being ganked then leave.

Cheers!

hahahaha, this happens man, so if you wanna your transmog , the area 52 is avaliable for alliançe 7am , in afternoon the horde take that place. don't mad by a bloodelf's :D . i know how you feel, so check the corners, see if its ok and go cap fast your transmog and leave , area 52 looks like irak .

do not be offended by a joke, if you do not understand, it was funny, the boy was reck in an area that has become a pvp, and share with us your doom. =p , that's all folks , kisses and hugs . Edited by Miinerva

This is a pvp server, mate. You should expect to be targeted by an enemy EVERYWHERE. It doesn't matter, pvp or pve, if fighting is allowed in a zone...expect a fight!

reading this, I imagine how you walk streets irl, expecting to be ambushed by a rogue at any time :D

• Like 1

I'm not surprised i get ganked, of course, i gank other people as well, but their behaviour is what i was talking about. This was also an activity test on this section of the forum, good to see that i can actually post threads and leave and have 16 more comments when i get back.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Adlairo!

Do U see what it says next to the server name every time U are in character select?

it says (PvP)

Now let's wonder what does it stand for? :O

PvP = Player vs. Player

OMG :O

Who knew :O

PvP server is for PvPers and if U can't handle being ganked then leave.

Cheers!

I don't know what you think i meant with this post, but i'm certainly not surprised that i get ganked in Area 52, knowing that shit show on Pandawow for 1 year! I already said this in a recent reply, but it was mainly aiming at the behaviour of this server, i gank people myself ALL the time and i don't care that i get ganked, but mainly the fact that their reaction after i died. :P

Cheers

I'm not surprised i get ganked, of course, i gank other people as well, but their behaviour is what i was talking about. This was also an activity test on this section of the forum, good to see that i can actually post threads and leave and have 16 more comments when i get back.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what you think i meant with this post, but i'm certainly not surprised that i get ganked in Area 52, knowing that shit show on Pandawow for 1 year! I already said this in a recent reply, but it was mainly aiming at the behaviour of this server, i gank people myself ALL the time and i don't care that i get ganked, but mainly the fact that their reaction after i died. :P

Cheers

If U find someone behaving badly then make a report in the right section :3

• Like 1

• 1 month later...