best of each class [PVP]

Needhelpwiththegame

I dont usually trashtalk, but (after 3 Pages of Noneedholy talking shit so boring and repetitive that I had to skip it all) i'll make an exception :/ lol

Because the truth is that he's only crying about DK's because I one shot him and the other two r1 players as shadowcleave vs wls.. Then we farmed them hard until they dodged.

So I don't know why he's always trashtalking.. He's hardly in a position to trashtalk when he gets farmed everytime he queues. That scrub Noneed needs to simmer down.

Edited by Ðionysus

I dont usually trashtalk

i lol'd so hard. Dio you got kicked out of "teamplay" cuz you were insultin everyone.

http://imgur.com/80ilYFY

I dont usually trashtalk

and right after he got kicked he whispered laser that everyone in "teamplay" is shit and he will trashtalk so much about "teamplay" now.

poor dionysus.

god i love this thread lol

Edited by Noneedholy

Tbh,Chiv is the one and only monk from PandaWoW that didn't abuse and got his 3k as legit as possible.And btw Noneedholy yes,he has a character in retail because i was playing with him.I'm saying this just to let you know that he isn't scrub,random,or any "trash" word.Chiv is the best Monk in PandaWoW (for me). :D ;)

Chiv is the best Monk in PandaWoW (for me).

actually there is not 1 good mw on pandawow.

If you would have seen Khunaa or Tubeh playing on retail you would understand what is a good mw ( i dont mean the pandawow fake tubeh btw )

and i dont doubt that chiv has a retail char, but he is simply not a r1 player. And i also doubt that anyone here on pandawow think chiv plays like r1

let you know that he isn't scrub' date='random,or any "trash" word[/quote']

well i saw him playing. i played with monks like lightning etc. ( ww but doesnt matther) god lol ... all what this monks on pandawow are doing is spamming heals and using 8 sec paralyse out of stuns.

Chiv and also kiiwii or whoever... i never saw a monk porting a fear or porting a deep or porting a scatter w/e

The monks right here on Pandawow are just casual player. If they think beeing 3k as war + mw is good than they simply dont understand the game.

it's not a hate but if i get a disarm (on my resto druid ) when i play against a "3k mw" than i really have to think about that or ?

@nemifest yes i know that .. just had to post that after he told us he barely flame ppl xD

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

This doesn't explain why DKs hit a lot but it does explain why almost everyone hits harder than retail and heals harder and that is because of the trinkets.

The trinket that gives agi/int/str when it procs (~7k for pride) is actually giving 10-13k of the stat (can't remember, but at least for str this is the case), and the tyran trink is exactly the same with the only difference being the direct PvP Power.

The trinket that gives agi/int/str when it procs (~7k for pride) is actually giving 10-13k of the stat (can't remember' date=' but at least for str this is the case), and the tyran trink is exactly the same with the only difference being the direct PvP Power.[/quote']

no. well yes thats true lel

but the huge bug for dk´s right now is that they can spam necros in the opener with 1 necro / 100k + absorb right here.

it's not supposed to absorb that much

dk right here somehow oneshots you.

They are not supposed to oneshot you like a war or something lol

Edited by Noneedholy

no. well yes thats true lel

but the huge bug for dk´s right now is that they can spam necros in the opener with 1 necro / 100k + absorb right here.

it's not supposed to absorb that much

dk right here somehow oneshots you.

They are not supposed to oneshot you like a war or something lol

Well to be honest, I don't play here much anymore so you can take most of what I say as useless information.

On my full pride DK with all trink procs (inc 530 pve trink with roughly 65k str (130k AP)), one necro would get a 63k absorb (in a duel/WPVP) and after the nerf it came down to 50k. Not sure if the nerf led to a proportional buff to other abilities since I've noticed that a lot of fixes result in another bug.

I suppose I have no more to say in the matter until I actually try this out now.

Well to be honest, I don't play here much anymore so you can take most of what I say as useless information.

On my full pride DK with all trink procs (inc 530 pve trink with roughly 65k str (130k AP)), one necro would get a 63k absorb (in a duel/WPVP) and after the nerf it came down to 50k. Not sure if the nerf led to a proportional buff to other abilities since I've noticed that a lot of fixes result in another bug.

I suppose I have no more to say in the matter until I actually try this out now.

after that nerf it became 50k yes thats true. but they removed the nerf

but idk what you do wrong :/, if a full pride dk bursts me he hit me once with necrotic and i get a 100k + absorb

after that nerf it became 50k yes thats true. but they removed the nerf

but idk what you do wrong :/, if a full pride dk bursts me he hit me once with necrotic and i get a 100k + absorb

Dude I was just going around reading all ur bullshit but seriously, have u seen warriors dude? Warriors do almost more sustain and damage than dks do. Last season there were 8 warriors in the top 10 in the list.. What do u have to say about that?

And you bashing on absolutezero makes no sense, he's just a legit good dk? what the fuck is your problem? You may say he's abusing something but he's not, I can guarantee that. You may have reached a high rating, but that doesnt mean u have the right to bash others classes and how they play. You think playing dk is easy? I played dk/monk to 2.6k and it wasn't easy no matter what u say. You may think dk/monk is all sustain and put as much dmg as u can, but playing agaisnt druid/hunter or druid/mage.. any druid comps XD.. Is just legit cancer, they have waay more cc than we do and my monk being cced and me having to go defensive instead of putting as much pressure as I can. Absolutezero plays dk/druid which is a good comp if you synergyze well with your druid. Have u spectated a game of them? They are good players dude probably the best dk/druid on this server atm. You should be glad most of the dks on this server suck, I've only seen like 15+ dks actually know what the fuck they're doing. And to be honest I've only seen 2 dks use dark simulacrum effectivly. I can even say their names Omne and absolutzero. Dark simulacrum is a legit good spell, really funny how no1 uses it. I mean for example if u predict a clone from a druid use dark simula on him and steal it. Use it for more cc when needed, unless you're playing with a druid atleast. I think you're a good player no hate agaisnt you but you have to stop bashing other classes because they are strong. I mean dk may be strong but it requires having an actual brain other than warriors. If dk was as easy as warrior you would see alot of them in the list. So if you want to bash a class because it's easy and does stupid damage? Bash warriors, but I guess you wont do that because you probably play one I suppose? Kappa.

Dude I was just going around reading all ur bullshit but seriously, have u seen warriors dude? Warriors do almost more sustain and damage than dks do. Last season there were 8 warriors in the top 10 in the list.. What do u have to say about that?

And you bashing on absolutezero makes no sense, he's just a legit good dk? what the fuck is your problem? You may say he's abusing something but he's not, I can guarantee that. You may have reached a high rating, but that doesnt mean u have the right to bash others classes and how they play. You think playing dk is easy? I played dk/monk to 2.6k and it wasn't easy no matter what u say. You may think dk/monk is all sustain and put as much dmg as u can, but playing agaisnt druid/hunter or druid/mage.. any druid comps XD.. Is just legit cancer, they have waay more cc than we do and my monk being cced and me having to go defensive instead of putting as much pressure as I can. Absolutezero plays dk/druid which is a good comp if you synergyze well with your druid. Have u spectated a game of them? They are good players dude probably the best dk/druid on this server atm. You should be glad most of the dks on this server suck, I've only seen like 15+ dks actually know what the fuck they're doing. And to be honest I've only seen 2 dks use dark simulacrum effectivly. I can even say their names Omne and absolutzero. Dark simulacrum is a legit good spell, really funny how no1 uses it. I mean for example if u predict a clone from a druid use dark simula on him and steal it. Use it for more cc when needed, unless you're playing with a druid atleast. I think you're a good player no hate agaisnt you but you have to stop bashing other classes because they are strong. I mean dk may be strong but it requires having an actual brain other than warriors. If dk was as easy as warrior you would see alot of them in the list. So if you want to bash a class because it's easy and does stupid damage? Bash warriors, but I guess you wont do that because you probably play one I suppose? Kappa.

-warriors USED to do more sustained damage because of a bug related to mastery, that would double proc AND caused procs to proc from other procs. Also, warriors are using the PvE axe wich gives them alot more DPS then the prideful weapon.

-Absolutezero is NOT a legit DK. He was banned for several bug abuses and exploits, including: haste stacking exploit, reforge exploit, professions exploit. I was the one who banned him twice, I don't know how many other times he got banned by other GMs.

-DK isn't easy to play, it's actually very hard to master the class, but compared to other classes it does look easy.

-DK/Mistweaver is THE easyest comp, right next to warr+resto, warr+MW or DK+resto

-druid/hunter comps are only strong if the druid is VERY skilled. Hunters are the second easyest class to kill in the game. I can kill a hunter on my DK with 3 healers healing him.

-I have spectated numerous of their games, wich resulted in both players getting banned for exploits or bug abuse.

-Absolute and his druid aren't best. Absolute is a clicker and backpeddler with scripted damage(exploit) and his druid abuses glyphed Fairie Fire in bear form, for 3 seconds of Silence EVERY 6 seconds, so essentially ever 3 seconds.

-You need to spectate more DKs. You'll see there are alot of good ones out there who actually know how to use Dark Simulacrum. Also, there are better spells to steal then Cyclone. Ever stole a 250k hitting Chaos Bolt? :)

-Noneedholy isn't bashing people because they are good, he's bashing them because they got to be known as "good" purely because of bug abusing and/or exploiting several game mechanics.

• Like 1

-DK/Mistweaver is THE easyest comp' date=' right next to warr+resto, warr+MW or DK+resto[/quote']

for monk and dk - yes, thats the easiest comp who has tons of def's and equal amount of cc

-druid/hunter comps are only strong if the druid is VERY skilled.

i almost lol'd

dk's have incredible dmg now, i remember that i could last vs dk in 2s on 2.5 live to 60% damp, but here im dying at 35%

p.s, warr;s dmg also bugged, but here we r talking about dk's

p.p.s stealing spell like clone\sheep is like 1.6 live

stop saying someone is good cuz they got some shitty rating in 2s which means nothing

• Like 1

-warriors USED to do more sustained damage because of a bug related to mastery, that would double proc AND caused procs to proc from other procs. Also, warriors are using the PvE axe wich gives them alot more DPS then the prideful weapon.

-Absolutezero is NOT a legit DK. He was banned for several bug abuses and exploits, including: haste stacking exploit, reforge exploit, professions exploit. I was the one who banned him twice, I don't know how many other times he got banned by other GMs.

-DK isn't easy to play, it's actually very hard to master the class, but compared to other classes it does look easy.

-DK/Mistweaver is THE easyest comp, right next to warr+resto, warr+MW or DK+resto

-druid/hunter comps are only strong if the druid is VERY skilled. Hunters are the second easyest class to kill in the game. I can kill a hunter on my DK with 3 healers healing him.

-I have spectated numerous of their games, wich resulted in both players getting banned for exploits or bug abuse.

-Absolute and his druid aren't best. Absolute is a clicker and backpeddler with scripted damage(exploit) and his druid abuses glyphed Fairie Fire in bear form, for 3 seconds of Silence EVERY 6 seconds, so essentially ever 3 seconds.

-You need to spectate more DKs. You'll see there are alot of good ones out there who actually know how to use Dark Simulacrum. Also, there are better spells to steal then Cyclone. Ever stole a 250k hitting Chaos Bolt? :)

-Noneedholy isn't bashing people because they are good, he's bashing them because they got to be known as "good" purely because of bug abusing and/or exploiting several game mechanics.

You are talking without any proof, the only reason why Absolutezero got banned once was due to doss from Noneeddruid who were envying him, making it like he alt-f4 in arena but he did not, link the topic where he got banned for any other reason?

I searched so far in and couldn't find a topic where he got banned for abusing a bug except the one(scenario made from Noneeddruid) I mentioned earlier.

Absolutezero is the only person who was able to hold rank 1 since the beggining of this server, few people calls him bugger but they don't even know what he is ''abusing''.

Edited by rasha

I was an active GM of the Fun realm at the time, and as you may or may not know, GMs don't write reports before they ban someone. They just apply the ban and record the proof for the eventual ban appeal.

Getting "DDoS-ed" doesn't get people banned, also the concept of DDoS is used freely here yet most people don't even know what it stands for. They confuse it with flooding, wich is actually being done here on Pandawow and that's because most of them don't know or bother to install and configure a simple firewall. I seriously doubt ANY of the players on this server posess the skillset to actually persorm a Denial of Service attack. Also, a person who's lagging bad because of flooding will NOT get banned. The GM who investigates it can clearly see the player's ping. I banned him for the haste exploit once and for using extra socketed gems on his gear, a bug performed through a lag causing external software.

He was the only person to hold rank 1 because his comp contains two bug abusers. Do you know how difficult it is, regardless of skill and potency of gear, to kill a scripted damage DK that's being healed by a druid who is keeping you silenced for 3 seconds EVERY 6 seconds? It's impossible! That is why you see him with 200 wins and ZERO losses, because it's impossible to fight back versus such a combination of things. But please, tell me more how I was wrong in doing my job and that I'm lieing about his cheating, we all know GMs have reasons to do so. /facepalm

I was an active GM of the Fun realm at the time, and as you may or may not know, GMs don't write reports before they ban someone. They just apply the ban and record the proof for the eventual ban appeal.

Getting "DDoS-ed" doesn't get people banned, also the concept of DDoS is used freely here yet most people don't even know what it stands for. They confuse it with flooding, wich is actually being done here on Pandawow and that's because most of them don't know or bother to install and configure a simple firewall. I seriously doubt ANY of the players on this server posess the skillset to actually persorm a Denial of Service attack. Also, a person who's lagging bad because of flooding will NOT get banned. The GM who investigates it can clearly see the player's ping. I banned him for the haste exploit once and for using extra socketed gems on his gear, a bug performed through a lag causing external software.

He was the only person to hold rank 1 because his comp contains two bug abusers. Do you know how difficult it is, regardless of skill and potency of gear, to kill a scripted damage DK that's being healed by a druid who is keeping you silenced for 3 seconds EVERY 6 seconds? It's impossible! That is why you see him with 200 wins and ZERO losses, because it's impossible to fight back versus such a combination of things. But please, tell me more how I was wrong in doing my job and that I'm lieing about his cheating, we all know GMs have reasons to do so. /facepalm

All of what you said is irrelevant, every GM on this server has the obligation to ban once they see that the players are reported in forum with proofs.

In this case of you, you could get suspended for not following the rules.

Obviously you're lying you have no proof nor anything else at all, I could say that I was a gm and banned a player for abusing but I don't have a proof to prove it and the worse is that I didn't even follow rules.

Judging by the way how you comment you're no different than Noneeddruid who hates a player just because they got farmed to death due slacking skills.

Edited by rasha