64bit client-Wow-Update-EnUs-17325

As the title says, whenever i try to click on my wow 64 bit is says Data/enUS/wow-udate-enUS-17325.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection...

Nothing is wrong with my connection. I've tried to see if i have the file Wow-update-enUS-17325.MPQ. I do have the file. But idk what's wrong with it, i've tried to open my 32bit / 86bit. It does open, but my 64bit wow doesn't.

Anyone know why? rofl.

Okay, you might need to download the files.

Try this link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86702979/Data/enUS.html

It has every single files you might need. Download the one with the same name like the one with the error, and REPLACE it. If another files pops up as non-streamable, just continue downloading and replacing. That should solve it. If you go back in libraries you eventually can find ANY files that's needed for wow :)

Please tell us if it worked

Edited by Matukaa

Hey, Matukaa. It pretty much helped with the website by downloading all the Data/enUS files AND! all Data/ files. Which took me some hours but worth it.

Thanks really much, appreciate it.

another issue...

When i try to login with my 64bit client. It says that i need to login with my wow account etc etc.. That doesn't occur with my 34bit client. Wot?

Is it possible that it may affect my other wow's..? I mean i have 4.3.4/3.3.5 etc etc wow too, and retail.

Edited by Softice