An Apology To Juster. :)

Ðionysus

I'd like to sincerely apologise to Juster for creating posts about the titles/rewards from 3s.

I was persistent because I was convinced that everyone agreed, and I thought Juster would want to know and maybe, would then change his mind. But I realised his decision/authority is final, and can respect that now. In future I will completely refrain from making any posts on the forums.

Sorry for any offence unintentionally caused. If you could return to me access to my account it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ðionysus.

Edited by Ðionysus

Well, at least you listen to someone else's opinion, if my posts ignored.

Anyway, to restore access to the main account on the forum and game account, send me information about them in PM.

We also listen to the views of players on the issuance of titles for the arena in the bracket 3x3, it's possible for realms x100 and Fun, we will do this despite the fact that the rules of the season were not completed, but the cash rewards can not be given for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

That's really good of you Juster, thankyou for listening to everyone on this matter! You can be sure that the people who queued 3s will appreciate this a lot, and it's got me all hyped about next season lol.

We also listen to the views of players on the issuance of titles for the arena in the bracket 3x3, it's possible for realms x100 and Fun, We will do this despite the fact that the rules of the season were not completed
Extremely fair of you, and we understand if it may take a long time as you are probably very busy.

Really though, this is awesome news!

Edited by Ðionysus