Takeing orbs up in tree.

Which clown are you to decide wheter is "DECLINED" or "BANNED"...This is bannable btw,you can see reports and you will see that GMS are banning for this.

Rude language.

Your report won't be attended because players are able to get to the tree legitly, without the use of any bug.

1st.Where do you see the insult?

2nd.You can't say things like "DECLINED"...You are not a GM nor Chat Moderator.

3th.

Your report won't be attended because players are able to get to the tree legitly' date=' without the use of any bug.[/quote']

I don't care lol if it's bannable or not,but IM JUST SAYING that i have seen posts about this tree and GMS got them banned.Also idk what u talking about Insults or Rude Language,Clown=Person.Look in the dictionary (even tho clown is a funny person)

Which clown are you to decide wheter is "DECLINED" or "BANNED"...This is bannable btw,you can see reports and you will see that GMS are banning for this.

Which clown are you to tell him what to say? His opinion is that it's not bannable, and yours is that it is. Just shut the fuck up ratlord and be more gentle. Blame on your parents that they didnt beat the fuck out of you when you were little ass rat. They raised an ungrateful kid that h8s everyone. ye gtfo ty

Well first of all @Borats You sir need to Chill the fuck Out , He gave his opinion on this Thread and its not Ban-able at all Nor is this Thread which he made, Cause you can get up the tree By legit Climbing it Like Furmetal Said. And its not so hard to get up there as a rouge u just Shadowstep an jobs done :D

P.S. @Borats "Where the actual F did you see someone getting Banned for Climbing a TREE in a BG ?? Srsly Pandawow Admins & GMS don't make such random bans for random non harming actions Rofl"

-If is against rules then they will get baned and if is not then they will not be baned. Whats difference with lock gate spell they get baned for that when they use it on roofs or trees. My point is that this is against rules and its up to gm take his step on this.