Pandawow kid players

iFluuux

I think thid forum section should be not able to recieve this kind of reports, Insult, insult, and more insults, put only for server and agressive/retard players like chat spam or bug abuse, im really tired reading this shit posts.

Honestly I agree with you.

The only insult reports that I show to the staff are related to insulting my partner during a 2s match or whatever. In my opinion it shouldn't be able to talk during a 2s match, just like retail, so we can avoid those people that doesn't accept losses.

• Like 1

I have a level of tolerance when it comes to insults, so I don't report minor stuff. Even when I was chat moderator and then game master, I would keep a blind eye for minor offenses because those are things that people say out of reflex when they get angry, it's understandable and, in my book, penalties shouldn't be given for everything, even tho they violate the rules. If I saw someone going wild with the swearing, I would many times warn them before applying any punishment. But if a GM or chat mod goes out of his way to warn you about something, you better make sure you stop doing it, or face maximum penalty. It's the rulebook of the server and it needs to be applied to the letter, but with a pinch of tolerance.
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...