mana on destro lock

How the fuck can a destro lock get out of mana all time... 5 spells and no mana... increase mana restoration. http://prntscr.com/81vnsk

here the spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=111546/chaotic-energy , this should make ur mana infinite.

normal post:

1. http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=111546/chaotic-energy

2. Don't give enough mana, 5 spells and out of mana.

3. Should not let u without mana being destro lock.

4. Tested: 7 of August 2015.

5. Realm Fun

6. 10/10 im getting out of mana all time

mana should never waste in destro lock.. thats the point of his pasive, if in destro u get out of mana then pasive is useles

With that logic if monks get oom then mana tea is useless... Just change class, I think warlocks doesn't suit you.

• Like 1

ALL locks stack mastery or crit and they reforge their haste into either of those other stats, neglecting mana regen. Well, a caster needs to manage his mana pool with a brain, or go oom and die.

Almost every lock I see is low on mana nowadays, wich is a blessing for all of us who can't just spam fear and chaos bolts and win :)

The problem is related to destro locks, so when I say "all locks", I mean "all destro locks" :)

Also, just adding that only destruction warlocks have this passive(answer in response to Nemifest, because the thread is about the skill that is destruction warlock only).

Ok, since we alredy went full off-topic here because the thread is alredy done, I guess that I can post here.

I think that playing a warrior is hard.

I'm not kidding, really.

No kappa, no keppo, no jk.

I think that warriors are hard.

This is probably because I never played anything else that isn't a feral/restoration druid/healers in general.

Ok, since we alredy went full off-topic here because the thread is alredy done, I guess that I can post here.

I think that playing a warrior is hard.

I'm not kidding, really.

No kappa, no keppo, no jk.

I think that warriors are hard.

This is probably because I never played anything else that isn't a feral/restoration druid/healers in general.

You're used to playing much different things. Your classes shine when they manage to avoid people, while a warr is head on battle :)

I play everything in wow, except healers, but I have extreme problems playing rogue/warr....even tho the classes I play are much more difficult to master, take feral druid for example.

Different playstyle won't let me enjoy it, so I screw it up and never learn. Good news is, I'm not part of the pandawow pack of swifty macro pushing warrs :D

Different playstyle won't let me enjoy it, so I screw it up and never learn. Good news is, I'm not part of the pandawow pack of swifty macro pushing warrs :D

Godemit, I had a screenshot here somewhere about Zhalifa answering a newbie to warriors this "Why would you keybind something else that is not Slam?", like, ironically, and that would fit the quote so well, OMG lol.