10/10 IMPORTANT SHAMAN BUG

Windwalk totem is bugging in ele/enhance (haven't tested resto). This is a ridiculously OP bug. It makes shaman mobility 0.

PLEASE fix this asap, because it's such a gamechanger. As dps if you just get kited around pillar and sit all their slows, it's feels almost impossible to kill anything, you just get kited all day.

Also a couple other bugs i've noticed for enhance are:

A. A lot of people have reported that Windfury doesn't work. (Can someone with recount test this please since it may have been fixed for 1 handers I'm not sure): http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=95103 - - - - - 10/10 prio (if 1h's are bugged)

B. 5 stacks of Maelstrom and NS are consumed at the same time for 1 spell (very minor bug) - - 1/10 prio

C. Fire Elemental is still bugged. - - - - - - - - 4/10 prio

D. Glyph of Healing Stream totem doesn't work on yourself like it should, only on party members. - - 4/10 prio

Unfortunately I don't know and so can't give reason why Windwalk is bugging, but it is 10/10 prio fix.

Thanks.

Other than that Enhance seems to be working well atm.

Edited by Ðionysus

Hey. Thanks for the thread. Ive noticed all those bugs but i was too lazy to ever post a report. The issue with windfury is that even tho it's enchanted on the main hand it procs off of off hand swings. I noticed it after running some tests while i was checking out the issue with windfury dealing low damage. Theres also the issue of windfury dealing damage thats lower that regular melee swings. Normally it should deal more damage than regular swings. And tbh the ns conflicting with maelstrom stacks is a huge dps hamper. I usually ns hex right before going for the kills. Keeping the mw stacks for the Eb right after the hex give alot more room for extra dps, and more sustained damage. It deserves a 7. PLEASE JUSTER FIX THESE BUGS BEFORE CROSS REALM. ENHANCEMENT SHAMANS NEED SOME LOVE.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if youre playing 2's the frost shock snare is a better option (speaking out of personal experience/opinion)

I'll run some tests today I'll post the video, then I would appreciate if you could edit the main post for the video and give me credits.

Thanks.

Sure I can do that nps.

And tbh the ns conflicting with maelstrom stacks is a huge dps hamper. I usually ns hex right before going for the kills.
I usually do too but meh.. I think it comparison to :

Mage Deep not DRing with ring,

Mage Mirrors bug,

Mage invocation bug,

MW Manatea bug,

MW Life Cacoon Bug,

Windfury not working bug,

Fire Elemental bug,

Glyph of Healing Stream bug,

Windwalk bug,

that it's easily the least important xD.

I was tempted to do a post explaining what needs to be done so far as prioritising bugs. But I don't think the admins would approve so I'm not going to bother.

Also, if youre playing 2's the frost shock snare is a better option (speaking out of personal experience/opinion)
Maybe vs a couple comps, but when playing with a hpri it's 99.999999999% of the time not. Ive been queueing a lot recently vs mages, rets, and ferals, and without freedom it's so hard to win...