MAGE PRIEST GUIDE BY ZHALIFA

JohnnyPipes

• 3 months later...
@uraganuu are you sure about that ? Not every warrior is dumb and doesn't know when to use bladestorm :D

I've dueled the best warrs on this server and I've beat them all on my mage, except for two: Zhalifa and Tdx, both active Bladestorm users.

An extra stun against a mage does nothing more then act as a kick, while if he waits for me to use my Blink and then Bladestorms after my Blazing Speed, I'm either forced to Block or effectively tank his Bladestorm. Either way, I lose.

Mages are a very good counter for warriors, except when they use Bladestorm efficiently.

@nemifest, ok, you're actually not that smart are you?Like hold the phone, you have to be kidding me, you can't be that stupid. Na you have to be.

(im gonna right on bold so you might get it in your head.)

A mage and a warrior clash.(let's say that everything works just peachy)The warrior charges, the mage blinks away, the warrior either, goes stormbolt and heroic leap, or just another charge.First case:If the warrior stormbolts and heroic leaps, the mage has 2 options, block or trinket. BOTH WORK PRETTY AWESOME, yes, wasting a block sucks, but it will save you from dropping down to 30% in that one stun.Second case:Warrior charges again at you, you just blazing speed away, because god knows that you can't double charge without double time, and even if you do have double time, it wont "stun" them for the small duration it does.So once again your argument is invalid.Now, once the whole charge blink shenanigans is over with, a mage that's frost(which you really should be)Can blink away from the first charge and insta pet freeze him.Forces one out of 3 things, either the warrior stands there and uses his spell reflect, he does banner safeguard combo (if you know what that even is), or like a complete idiot, he uses trinket. Anyways, he's right then and there fucked.But wait, there's more.You can use that 1 minute Bladestorm, even for that cc break, WHICH DOESNT HURN THE WARRIOR DMG AT ALL, BCS GOD KNOWS WARRIORS ARE OP AS SHIT, (warrior player myself), and what does the mage do? He has to insta iceblock or he is dead. Good warriors, like zhalifa, he has the all powerful and most secret macro of all time, /cancelaura Bladestorm. So for now im gonna stop, if you wanna hash this out on pms, or here, i dont mind.Just dont think about deleting this. You my sir have just been ROASTED

Edited by Milorad
  • Like 1

@nemifest, ok, you're actually not that smart are you?Like hold the phone, you have to be kidding me, you can't be that stupid. Na you have to be.

(im gonna right on bold so you might get it in your head.)

A mage and a warrior clash.(let's say that everything works just peachy)The warrior charges, the mage blinks away, the warrior either, goes stormbolt and heroic leap, or just another charge.First case:If the warrior stormbolts and heroic leaps, the mage has 2 options, block or trinket. BOTH WORK PRETTY AWESOME, yes, wasting a block sucks, but it will save you from dropping down to 30% in that one stun.Second case:Warrior charges again at you, you just blazing speed away, because god knows that you can't double charge without double time, and even if you do have double time, it wont "stun" them for the small duration it does.So once again your argument is invalid.Now, once the whole charge blink shenanigans is over with, a mage that's frost(which you really should be)Can blink away from the first charge and insta pet freeze him.Forces one out of 3 things, either the warrior stands there and uses his spell reflect, he does banner safeguard combo (if you know what that even is), or like a complete idiot, he uses trinket. Anyways, he's right then and there fucked.But wait, there's more.You can use that 1 minute Bladestorm, even for that cc break, WHICH DOESNT HURN THE WARRIOR DMG AT ALL, BCS GOD KNOWS WARRIORS ARE OP AS SHIT, (warrior player myself), and what does the mage do? He has to insta iceblock or he is dead. Good warriors, like zhalifa, he has the all powerful and most secret macro of all time, /cancelaura Bladestorm. So for now im gonna stop, if you wanna hash this out on pms, or here, i dont mind.Just dont think about deleting this. You my sir have just been ROASTED

http://i.imgur.com/gVxhKqy.jpg

There are 2 warriors on all 3 realms that use Bladestorm efficiently, one of those is Zhalifa.

I'd give credits to the man, he's also right about Bladestorm completely ruining a mage's setup, but it's very useful in numerous occasions.

i guess our definition of good is different xD

The warrior charges' date=' the mage blinks away,[/quote']

lel that 1.5 skillz. What i here is not correct at all. Bladestorm CAN BE used but it's not betther than wave. On my war i stop like 5/10 deep poly / spectral guise fear only with wave. About mobility you dont have to complain as warrior in Mop so why bladestorm >.> ?

Edited by Noneedholy

1.5k warrior? I was 2.9k bror, And i'm not gonna say that wave sucks or anything, but you can't just say that bladestorm sucks, everyone that says that bladestorm sucks is because they had the encounter with the swifty kind of warrior (reckbombstorm), bladestorm is an under looked spell.

you can't just say that bladestorm sucks

ofc i don't say that bladestorm sucks. I just say that if you use your wave properly you can do way more stuff and outplay them way betther. I also didnt say 1.5 warrior, i said that blink a warrior charge is 1.5 stuff and not 1 good mage would do that.

Read my whole comment pls :D