Proper Format Remake [Windfury/Flametongue weapon Critical Mechanical Bug Error]

Blvdman

1. Spell -http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=33757/windfury and http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=78273/flametongue-weapon

2. Problem - Putting windfury weapon on main hand gives you off hand damage and putting flametongue on Off hand provides lava lash with main hand damage.

3. How it should work - Windfury weapon on main hand should do main hand damage, and flametongue weapon on off hand should provide lava lash the 40% extra damage for being on off hand.

4. Date Tested - August 18th, 2015

5. Realm of Occurence - Fun Realm

6. Priority - 11/10 absolute importance, may also be game breaking if this bug also affected other classes.

7. Proof: See Attachments Below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89789[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89790[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89792[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]89793[/ATTACH]

Video Proof:

Edited by Blvdman
  • Like 1
Video proof that windfury is lower than the melee -

Add it to main post + credits, please.

Thanks in advance.

*Note - The windfury was on the main hand and flametongue on off-hand.

s it possible for you to make another video, showing (Windfury MH with Flametongue OH) vs (Windfury OH with Flametongue MH), would allow dev's to clearly see the difference.

Sure, I'll do it later and I'll edit this comment.

God damnit Furmetal ily bro

Also Windwalk Totem is currently bugging for enhance shamans and not working, but i'll make a vid of that myself nps. It's definitely 10/10 priority, but nobody has made a post about it..

Also Glyph of Purging.

Also Fire Ele Totem.

Also Glyph of Healing Stream Totem.

Poor Enhances :(

God damnit Furmetal ily bro

Also Windwalk Totem is currently bugging for enhance shamans and not working, but i'll make a vid of that myself nps. It's definitely 10/10 priority, but nobody has made a post about it..

Also Glyph of Purging.

Also Fire Ele Totem.

Also Glyph of Healing Stream Totem.

Poor Enhances :(

And I was just getting bored because there were no more bugs to report.

I'm not on my PC at this moment, but when I get home today I'll make the video.

@Edit - An imprevist happened and I'll post the video tomorrow. I'll be out of internet for a few hours so I'm just gonna go to sleep, I'm typing from my cellphone.

Edited by Furmetal
  • 4 weeks later...