Conquest Points possible bugged on my character

Chole

Hi,

Recently I have played in the BG for Honor Points obviously, as I'm a new player to this server and want to gear my character up. However, I encountered a small problem - which is that I noticed that my 1000 conquest points dissapeared. Back then, I didn't take it as a big problem and ignored it, my thought was that I would obviously just get them back by playing some more battle grounds. However, today I noticed that my conquest points are stuck at 950 - even if I would win a match, I would not recieve any conquest points. For me, this was pretty weird - I also noticed how it says that I'm at the MAXIMUM amount, although I'm not.

So, to make this more clear. When viewing my currency in-game I see that I have 950 conquest points. When howering my mouse over this to view my maximum amount of conquest points, I view the following;

950 Conquest Points (How many conquest points I got available) - this amount does not increase if I win a match. This is the reason why I have created this thread.

Here's a picture just so you can understand my situation better:

http://i.imgur.com/hrclPUu.jpg

Character Name: Wintertusk

Server: PandaWow x100

Edited by Chole