Next Level Russian Players are OP

Name of the violator (if the name contains alt-code, try to copy it from your game chat).

Can't spell, but it's in the video. Some OP Russian Name.

Realm, where you saw the violation.

PandaWoW Fun

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably). You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

This hunter has learnt to go invisible and untargetable - I think the ability/talent is called [Enable Russain Mode]..

JK, he is using no-click hack, and shooting through the floor, is untargetable and invisible (has no nameplate even).

Proof: screenshots or video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN_YX-Idwz0&feature=youtu.be trollololol. I also have 2 other arena games where he did the exact same thing if you need to see them. But I think this video makes it blatantly clear.

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

Perma ban the hunter, and pls ban Bellabella for 14 days. He is always playing with abusers. It's quite obvious his hunter is hacking but he still kept queueing with him anyway. Maybe he should be punished too, but either was I respect that it's your decision to make. Ty.

Edited by Ðionysus
unfortunately , that was an issue back when the server went 5.4.x .... invisible players were killing others ... maybe some script got fucked up and thats why the bug is back ..... correct me if i'm wrong XD this is just my speculation ... but ye if its a hack than (accoring to the rules blah blah) its 30 days