Insulting and Trashtalking

1. He is trashtalking : "OMG NO ONE CAN BEAT JASSY IM THE ONLY ONE IM A PRO IM THE OWNER I OWN EVERYONE "

2. he is lower than me. :)

3. it isnt even your matter. if you dont care and dont wanna watch that many pics. leave it.

4. The second link. - the racism part with just 9 pics is already enough for the ban.. if u wanna see :D

thats very true and tbh who cares about religion nowadays like only 40+ guys that have no life and have very little social experience soo conclusion this is an outrage he is sharing his oppinion and instead of understanding and accepting it you kids flame about it
for me a simple mute is enough because of the fact that for someone to say things like this that actually arent offending because as i stated earlier nowadays religion and over all the government is overrated and he probably was pushed to do it cuzwe see almost only his replies soo something else happened to leed to this silly arguing and if you dont look at the facts from my angle than i could say that the staff is pretty corrupt... thats all i can say

religion maybe silly and overrated to you and me and your friend and your neighbors but people cannot just accept thrash talk about their prophet (in this example mohammed being raped by pigs). this is not something nice to say NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE IS PROVOKED. yeah at the end, if someone said something like this to me i just ignore him.

plus, staff cannot simply ignore this, and it does not mean they are corrupt. i live in a country that religion is almost not an important topic but also very sensitive one at the same time. and here we have almost all sub-religions.

things like this is like you insult a black man by calling him nigger. for you maybe it is nothing offensive, but to some black guys, calling them nigger is just a huge insult, because of background history.

at the end the admins decide what happens, and in all cases i don't think they are corrupt if they banned or something

not only racism. he is insulting muslims, something that cannot be forgiven (i am not muslim or anything. i just hate people who disrespect other religions just because they are different than his.)

All religions deserve to be criticized.. Islam and Muslims most of all.

They need to catch up with the rest of the world already because atm over half the muslims in the world act like fucking cavemen. I'm tired of muslim apologists expecting everyone just to bend over and take it in the ass from Islam, and then not say anything back about it.

Stfu with your bullshit

• Like 1
All religions deserve to be criticized.. Islam and Muslims most of all.

They need to catch up with the rest of the world already because atm over half the muslims in the world act like fucking cavemen. I'm tired of muslim apologists expecting everyone just to bend over and take it in the ass from Islam, and then not say anything back about it.

Stfu with your bullshit

This seems to be a national sport for some countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Edited by Mr Woman

Because : MY addon Chatter making all names Grey until i Shift click em or search em in who - if i search for them it gets their class and marks their names classbased simple as that

- - - Updated - - -

For the ... not smart people of you here : Insults : Die eat shit etc.. many more of those like moron etc -> Insults

Im the boss u are all shit -> Trashtalking

Muslims blabla -> Racism..

Because : MY addon Chatter making all names Grey until i Shift click em or search em in who - if i search for them it gets their class and marks their names classbased simple as that

- - - Updated - - -

For the ... not smart people of you here : Insults : Die eat shit etc.. many more of those like moron etc -> Insults

Im the boss u are all shit -> Trashtalking

Muslims blabla -> Racism..

But you're a dog =D.Why doesnt that make any sense for you?

Muslims...

religion maybe silly and overrated to you and me and your friend and your neighbors but people cannot just accept thrash talk about their prophet (in this example mohammed being raped by pigs). this is not something nice to say NO MATTER HOW MUCH HE IS PROVOKED.

FUCK. YOU.

Muslims and Islam are already the biggest bullies in the world that act like gangs whenever a Cartoons of Muhammed is released.. Intimidating the press via death threats, killings, and labelling anyone who speaks out about these things or the flaws of Islam as preaching "Islamaphobia"? You think that's okay?

1. Danish Cartoons 2004 - The Killing of "Theo van Gogh" in 2004, and Bullying of The Entire World's Press via death threats to Censor the footage. No news network would show the cartoon PURELY because they were intimidated by death threats. Also the bullying more specifically of Denmark by dozens of Islamic nations, imposing economic sanctions and sending death threats to the Priminister for not censoring the press. Fucking disgusting.

2. Charlie Abdo - Pretty much the same thing happened.

(I cba even linking anything about this we all know what happened..)

3. The rape of white European girls by Muslims is FUCKING DISGUSTING, and being suppressed by the media:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/.

(There are infinite amounts of statistics and proof about this happening all over Europe.)

4.We let Muslims all into Europe and they still all act like they're hard done to, or a minority that deserves special treatment.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/01/15/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

(again infinite amount of statistics showing that Muslims will eventually become the majority in Europe due simply to birth rates. But good luck yet trying to live as a jew/christian/homosexual/whiteperson in many Islamic countries, you will be treated like shit!)

5. Muslims and their never-ending Jihad against Jews (that has nothing to do with Israel, the majority of Muslims in the world want all Jews dead. An fact that cannot be argued with.)

6. Muslims and their treatment of Women - believing that they are second class and don't deserve education ect. (Which if you discount Europe, happens in the Majority of the Islamic world). Stoning + Raping of Women for not wearing Hijabs/Burkas that happens on a daily bases... Fucking Disgusting!

(Again infinite amount of statistics and proof)

plus, staff cannot simply ignore this, and it does not mean they are corrupt. i live in a country that religion is almost not an important topic but also very sensitive one at the same time. and here we have almost all sub-religions.

things like this is like you insult a black man by calling him nigger. for you maybe it is nothing offensive, but to some black guys, calling them nigger is just a huge insult, because of background history.

HOW CAN YOU COMPARE INSULTING A REAL LIFE PERSON, AND A FUCKING FAKE "PROPHET"? That is the biggest straw man i've ever seen. Stop talking bullshit!

Muhammed isn't real. The Black guy is. It's completely different you fucking imbecile!

I don't have to show "Muhammed" ANY respect. As far as i'm concerned he didn't exist. And even if he did, look at who he was - a Warlord and a Tyrant! There is nothing about him that deserves respect in my opinion.

And if you don't like someone's opinion, that's fine. But you can't ban them for it!

Overall, I think it's clear to any civilised person that Muhammed's teachings and Islam don't belong in modern society.. They are both backward facist ideologies created to control people in times of war, and were spread purely by bloody slaughter.

So please, quit trying to oppress anyone whose opinion you don't agree with, and accept that I CAN insult your religion, because a religion IS NOT A RACE!

Edited by Ðionysus

Finally, this Aemos guy was clearly being provoked, you can see it here at the start of the conversation when some oblivious idiot says:

http://imgur.com/a/sIuu7#2

Arabs are the masters of this civilization you live on idiot :) Read the history and go to school Imbecile

That really is one of the most stupid things I hear Muslim-Apologists argue all the time. While "Arabs (by which he means Muslims)" had their "Golden Age" in between 800-1000, and did a few significant things, (like taking previous forms of algebra and making a unified form for example), in the grand scheme of things they didn't do shit...

Most of the knowledge that they gained and claim as their work were works that they had taken from the libraries of places like Eygpt, India, and all the other countries they had gone and ruthlessly invaded and took 2/3 of the Christian Land in the world - back in 700 A.D when Islam first began to spread from Arabia via. the bloody slaughter of millions of innocents, who then had Islam FORCE upon them. Works from people like Aristotle, a Greek Philosopher for example. It was all stolen knowledge really, which the west took back at the start of the crusades.

Overall if you compare Christian/Jewish achievements to Muslims - Muslims haven't contributed shit to the modern world lol! It is 99.9% built upon the backs of Jews/Christians.

(And the Nobel Prize is a clear representation of this and how insignificant the Muslim world has been in scientific advancement).

If Hfiani or the retard that posted

Arabs are the masters of this civilization
wants to challenge me on this, I would welcome it - because I'm pretty well read and would happily school you on why you couldn't be more wrong. :)

Allahu Akbar

loljk I piss in Allah and Muhammed's paedophile ass.

Edited by Ðionysus
Typical Christian racist, and you wonder really wonder why some ( minority ) muslims are terrorists? ALLAH'U AKBAR! ... really niggas.. before spreading shit about Islam read the Koran or google a bit about it... - yaya we are all terrorist and the shit of the world.. and we threat everyone like shit "Muslims are shit" "blablabla"... ok.. GG id say mute / ban those racists in the comments aswell.. Edited by Sheyla
Typical Christian racist, and you wonder really wonder why some ( minority ) muslims are terrorists? ALLAH'U AKBAR! ... really niggas.. before spreading shit about Islam read the Koran or google a bit about it... - yaya we are all terrorist and the shit of the world.. and we threat everyone like shit "Muslims are shit" "blablabla"... ok.. GG id say mute / ban those racists in the comments aswell..

I one am not christian,but i still shit on islam.It improves it a lot!!

You don't know how to read in the first place.You taught yourself well.

cy@