CCs self break

Furmetal

I'M BACK BEACHES

Realm - Pandawow Fun

Date tested - 01/09/2015

Description - CCs are being removed without trinketing or pretty much any action. That happens with most CCs(at least I didn't came across a CC that didn't break). It seems to have some relation to being on combat or no.

How it should work - Except for fears, disorients and incapacitation effects, none of them should break, and the types mentioned should only break with ~~5% HP health damage.

Priority - 5/10, not that important on arenas nor BGs.

Proof -

On the other hand, fears rarely break on damage or %HP taken....

Yesterday I was doing some arenas and we faced Affli/Resto. The warlock was spamming fear on me(LOL when on retail would you cast fear on your main target) like a stun, it broke once, ONCE, and he were also casting Haunts, and his DoTs/Haunts weren't breaking the effect(my partner had no relevant absorb effect that could prevent the break, and even if he had, it should still break).

Yesterday I was doing some arenas and we faced Affli/Resto. The warlock was spamming fear on me(LOL when on retail would you cast fear on your main target) like a stun, it broke once, ONCE, and he were also casting Haunts, and his DoTs/Haunts weren't breaking the effect(my partner had no relevant absorb effect that could prevent the break, and even if he had, it should still break).

only for afflis its like that, on my lock the first spell i cast almost always crits and breaks the fear